Aug 13 2021 - 3Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) Cruise MEET GROUP

herbicide1337

Earning My Ears
My families first cruise! 4yo and 6yo, with MIL coming along as well. We're excited (but nervous to get TOO excited). We will be one of the FIRST Disney Dream cruises after COVID restrictions were loosened. Fingers crossed (and a little fairy magic) that we all have SMOOTH SAILING!

I am booked with DBF and his family for this sailing. We are getting super excited to go. What is one thing people want to do on the cruise that should be allowed with the new policies and procedures?

I will go first, I want to ride the Aquaduck for the first time. This will be my first Dream or Fantasy Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter