August 16, 2011, Disney Dream - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figuring that now that we're at 100 days, this thread is really going to take off and be next to impossible to keep up with!

Figuring that now that we're at 100 days, this thread is really going to take off and be next to impossible to keep up with!

When I get home from work some days I have a few pages to catch up on.

I'm here too!!!! Things have been picking up some lately!

Hope all the mom's have a great Mother's Day!!!!!!:)

I just hope everyone is as friendly in the terminal as they are on here. I love having DIS meets, it really changes the entire dynamic of the cruise.

Last year I was on Carnival and had a great time meeting people from cruise critic, it was just the 2 of us and I'm still friends with a few people. But cruise critic is different, it's very quiet compared to this. The people here are much more friendlier on the boards. I'll go days without someone talking on the thread, crazy, how do they do it LOL:confused3

Thanks, for starting the new thread Harry!!

FE REMINDER::

If your interested in signing up for FE EXCHANGE, please email your the following to me:

Last name, Email, Cabin Number, Names and ages of all children, First Names of all adults traveling, and DisName!!

THE LAST DAY TO SIGN-UP FOR THE FE IS MAY 16th!!

THANK YOU!!

Woohoo, new thread! Wonder if we'll get it to a fourth thread in the next 100 days... :scared1::rotfl:

Found you all!

I can't wait until May 18th to start booking! Time to get the final payments in. I'm in denial about airfares-- I still don't know exactly which day we are going down yet, but roundtrip is probably going to be >$400 pp.:scared1: Now if only my Vero Beach waitlist would come through... :wizard:

Found you all!

I can't wait until May 18th to start booking! Time to get the final payments in. I'm in denial about airfares-- I still don't know exactly which day we are going down yet, but roundtrip is probably going to be >$400 pp.:scared1: Now if only my Vero Beach waitlist would come through... :wizard:

Allie...Keep watching Southwest, I waited them out and when I saw one way prices went low I bought it and I just recently bought the other way a couple of weeks ago, wait them out, you can always pay $400 on any airline, right?

Good morning ! I'm here in Rainy England.

Looking forward to the Florida heat & sun:thumbsup2

Helen...I forgot to ask you and I think we have another person who lives in the UK also on this board, how did you enjoy the big wedding?

I woke up quite early to watch it, Kate and William make such a nice couple
and what a beautiful bride she was :love:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
WOW !!! Part 3 and already page 2 !!!!! :dance3:
Our cruise fellows are very ACTIVE indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I've been off the DIS just :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: FEW HOURS !!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9: For DGH and I :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: our US vacation will start in ...
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

LESS THAN 90 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe it !!!
:) laura

Allie...Keep watching Southwest, I waited them out and when I saw one way prices went low I bought it and I just recently bought the other way a couple of weeks ago, wait them out, you can always pay $400 on any airline, right?

I agree keep watching SW they have some pretty great fares right now!!:):thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter