August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Marsha, so glad you are going to be OK...still, it's going to take some time. Hugs to you!

Now Marsha, we know you are not pocketing any money, ROFL!!! - on the otherhand, you never know what those LooneyHOODs might try! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I read about making a profit at cafe press on the the May Repo practice cruise thread. They are donating their profits to a charity. I thought, hey, if someone wants it or something - go for it!

We have FBI agents in our immediate family, and they tell us over and over again not to give out identifying info. on internet or elsewhere for that matter.

Regardless like you, I would never take a profit!

Get well soon Marsha!!!

mickeyfan1 said:
I'm baaaaaaaaack......................

First, Arlene or Barb, I make no money at my Cafe Press Store. You don't have to mark up the items, they will sell them at the price listed. I never sent on any info to them, you would only need to do that if you wanted to make some money on the items and then pay the taxes. NOT ME!!!!

The Ortho says, no cartilage damage, but suspects the muscle that holds the patella in place was over extended and is now torn, very badly bruised, and bleeding. THis can be healed thought gentle therapy, and time. Which is good because I didn't want to spend a lot of $$ on any medical problems. Now I need to get the condo insurance people to call me and arrange payments. It still hurts. I think I will rest it for a wile, matbe chat from the couch. If my router will signal me there.

You all are silly! Post all non family jokes at the other site.

I loive looking at my countdown clock. Even though it's running so slowly. In just over 5 months we will all be "Fooling Around".

NYdiscuisers said:
Val,
I love the map! As I was reading the article, I started thinking that it would be cool to see dots for everyone's hometowns. I can't wait to see the finished map(s).

Paul
Thanks, Paul! I added about seventy spots to the map and sent it off to Jason, who said that it would be available at the newsletter link in a day or so. (Thanks, Jason!). As folks update me, I will update the map as well. :cheer2:

I also realized that I must not have sent off the UK version of the map, so I'll take care of that tomorrow.

Val, I missed the map! Going back to re-read the newspaper. Can't wait to see it. Thanks so much for doing developing it...aren't we lucky to have your expertise!!!

Hey again Val,

My dh said to tell you that it is a "very cool map!!!" I totally agree! I just saved it for future special uses. Thanks so much!!!

Mom2Belle&PeterPan said:
Hey again Val,

My dh said to tell you that it is a "very cool map!!!" I totally agree! I just saved it for future special uses. Thanks so much!!!
:blush: Awww, thanks Barbara!

kcashner said:
Today, got Hep A shots. Also, ordered some stuff that I know we'll need for trip. Any day with a trip related activity is a good day. I'm really suffering from Magic withdrawal!

Any side effects/soreness from the shot?

Did someone around here say they were going to wear swimwear to Palo???

*Kmiles runs to get the Dictionary of Slams*

kmiles, that is a really cute signature!

Off to the eye doctor for the annual exam and new glasses. WIth 3 pair of regular glasses including sunglasses clips and one pair of sunglasses, who would think that I need more?

Have fun everyone!

Who: All DIS members on this cruise
What: Wine Tasting Party, Sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel
When: TBA
Where: Onboard the Magic during its Eastbound Repositioning Cruise
Why: Because we like to Party
How: If you are interested in more information or attending our wine tasting party, please e-mail or PM me.

Update on the wine tasting participants:

Winotracy (2)
Kmiles (2)
Winnyis (2)
piglet33 (2)
Bmwdsny (2)
mississaugamom (2)
Mom2Belle&PeterPan (1)
ca-disney-dad (1)
DisneyElf (2)
Sandygirl (2)
WideAwake (1)
Mark&Sandra (3)
Carolsherman (1)
Luv2Dream (2)
eye R.N. (1)
ehtpnt (4)
NYGiantsRule! (2)
YrMajesty4 (2)
paulcrsb (2)
EileenAmI (2)
rsschneck (4)
Otisp (2)
Denise W (1)
Jazzman (1)
Grumbo (6)
Scratch42 (1)
DenverVal (2)
Denine (2)
gaba2de (2)
NYdiscruisers (2)
AuntyBrat (1)
Ivanova (7)
Chris Herbert (2)
kpgclark (2)
Tigger24 (2)
gassmandy (2)
izzinmac (2)
big cheeser (2)
wide awake (2)
DudetteTwo (3)
jiminyC_fan (2)
DisCrazzy (2)
Lthouseprincess (2)
Perdita&Pongo (4)
kcashner (2)
ceejay13 (4)
dan & scott (5)
even1 (2)
gizmosammy (2)
dletz (2)
turtle51 (3)
mmouse37 (3)
Lisa F (2)
JamesD (2)

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter