August 2006

Cupmom

DIS Veteran
Planning for the last week in August.
It's been three years since we have went. I lucked out and got the Fairytale package back then. Here's hoping for a code and no hurricanes this year
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We'll be there Aug 12-26
May be on the cruise the 2nd wk, may be at WDW a second week

We'll be at WDW the weekend of August 26th, after our Disney Magic cruise to the western caribbean :boat: :sunny: Not sure which resort yet, though.

Hi Barb :wave2:

We'll be at the Poly from 8/24-8/31. We went the same time in 2004 (Thursday-Thursday, not exact same dates.) Crowds were very light and we really lucked out with the weather (sandwiched between hurricanes). We're hoping for the same luck this time (without the hurricanes). It was HOT! but I'll take heat in place of crowds any day!

We will be at Saratoga Springs, Aug 13-18. There will be 12 or more of us. I'll take heat over crowds too, so I'm hoping crowds arent bad.

DH & I are going August 20- Sept 1, 2006. Going to celebrate our wedding anniversary on our own (as in , we will not have other family members planning a "party" for us this time for the first time since we married) for our 5th. 8/20-8/24 at BWV, 25th (our actual anniv) & 26th at either Poly or POFQ (that's the first resort we stayed at together in our 10 trips as man & wife) then OKW or WLV 8/27-9/01. We are really looking forward to this trip! We are going to go to Seaworld for the first time one of our days. DH wants to ride those rollercoasters and I want to see the shows. Not looking forward to the heat, but we are looking forward to all that time there!

Lori

We will be there 8/17 - 8/20 before our Carnival Cruise.

August 4th - 12th at the Grand Floridian SLC and August 12th - 19th at the Royal Pacific Resort. Can't wait. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

August 10th through the 20th at the Wilderness Lodge. The trip will span our 16th anniversary and our son's 5th birthday so we can all experience "the magic."

We'll be there the last week of August too! We are going to celebrate our 15th anniversary with the kids:)

Have sooooo much fun all you August travelers. I went Aug 28th - Sept 4th 2005 and it was AWESOME!!!!!! Absolutely NO crowds and really good weather. We only used fast passed for Soarin'. Everything else was walk on. The only down side to our vacation was that New Orleans was being ravaged by Katrina and people were starving while we were living "high on the hog" with the free dining plan. The outside world was not very magical that week.

We too will be there in August. Third year in a row and already planning for 2007. We will be at SSR Aug. 23-31. Low crowds beat out the heat every time.

Planning on checking into poly on Aug 12th and will be Checking out on the 18th for a Last Hurrah before School starts the next week

We will be at the Beach Club from 8/20-8/30! Looking forward to it! Planning my adr's now as I have to call mid Feb! :cool1:

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge Aug 26th - Sep3rd!!! Can't wait. Celebrating DH's 41st and DD's 9th shared birthday on Aug 31st.

We will be at BCV 8/26 - 9/1 following a cruise on the Magic. It can't come soon enough. We will also be taking a short trip to SSR with other family members at the end of June. That will be fun, but I am really starting to look forward to a more relaxing vacation at the end of August. :cloud9:

We're planning for August 11th-18th. Hope it's not too crowded or too hot! :sunny:

We'll be there Aug 23- 30th! Booked at POFQ but may change to the Swan! Can't seem to make up my mind! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter