August 2008 - who's going?

LaraB

Mouseketeer
Hi

Couldn't see an August 2008 thread (sorry if there is one), so just wanted to check who else is going.

I'll start...

Going 9th - 30th August, staying at a villa in Lindfields. Flying with First choice, star class premier. Hope to be doing all WDW, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Busch and visiting Clearwater too.

V V V excited already, haven't stopped looking at forums since we booked!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're going 8/1 to 10 & staying at the Beach Club. We're only doing WDW stuff this trip. Can't wait!

We will be there August 17th to August 28th. Hopefully at the Boardwalk:cool1: . I hope time goes by fast.

Were going 14th to 28th :dance3: staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter.

yet to book flights though

August 1-11 for us!
Staying at Beach Club, AAA standard view. Airfare done, found a decent price on the flights I like. Soooo looking forward to BC!!!

Shelley

DFW= no "low cost carriers"
I love AA, so when I found the flights I wanted for $200, I booked them.
Notice I say, the flights I wanted. Last year, I spent $230. I could have waited around, spent days researching, and saved a whopping $20, on another flight, another airline, or another flight time. It is nice to know that it is done!:yay:

Shelley

I'm still making myself crazy obsessing about airfares.

Right now the cheapest I can get from JFK, Laguardia or Islip is $219-- either American or Delta.

Southwest, Spirit and Jetblue haven't opened up their summer rates yet.

I know I should just be patient (and go clean my house already!) :laundy: but I really want to get a good rate, and I want it NOW!!!

We reserved our next trip while at WDW two weeks ago in order to take advantage of the bounceback program. 40% off!!!! August 11-16 at VWL (one bedroom!). It's helped with the Disney blues knowing that another trip is in the future.

Well, it's official! DD6 and I are going back August 13-21. I booked flights today, $118 RT from Newark (more with all the taxes). I haven't decided on resort yet.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I haven't told her a thing about it--the trip is going to be a Christmas surprise. She is obsessed with Ratatouille, so I think I am going to make up a box with a bunch of stuff in it and an "invitation" to visit WDW from Remy! It's already hard to keep my mouth shut...

:cool1: :cool1: Were going Aug 3 - 18 08 staying at POP cast members are

:rolleyes1 DH - pretends he's not excited till we actually get there ( not sure how he does it)

:cool2: DS (8 at time of travel ) does not know its a surprise, he'll find out when we land in Orlando

:cutie: DD (4 at time of travel) completly oblivious LOL

DGM, DGP, DA, DC, DU, and me.. its gonna be great.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2:

Well, it's official! DD6 and I are going back August 13-21. I booked flights today, $118 RT from Newark (more with all the taxes). I haven't decided on resort yet.

:QUOTE]

Is that the $148 flight I'm seeing from Continental? I've been hemming and hawing about booking it, since it will cost a fortune to get to Newark from Long Island. But it's a lot to save for the 5 of us..:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter