August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked GF for 8 nights in mid-August!
How did you get this fantastic price? I booked GF for the same dates as you and I'm paying $8062!! That's for lagoon view with 6 day park hopper. There hasn't been any deals listed that I can find, and believe me I've looked. I had a friend book it for me through a TA in NC that's licensed with Disney.

Booked the Labor Day deal again this year, only this time staying at the Grand Floridian - very excited!
How did you book this? I'm staying at GF 8/24-9/01 and can't find any deals. My price is through the roof and would really like some kind of discount. Thanks

Folks, a reminder: when we say a specific travel agency may not be referenced on the board, we mean it may not be referenced. That includes hints, requests for PMs, offers for PMs. Trying to get around the board rules will get posts deleted and infractions assigned.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter