August 7, 2004 Magic...who's going?

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
We're on board the Magic heading for Castaway Cay and just booked the August 7, 2004 Magic going to St. Thomas and San Juan. Three of us DISers from this cruise (jeanneg and wendym) will be on it and we're party people, so let's hear who else will be joining us.

You can keep up with all your fellow cruisers by going to this link:

August 7, 2004 DIS Cruise List

dad i cant believe you started a thread for the next cruise before you even got off the ship! oh well i hope there are gonna be a lot of kids my age...ill be 16 and if anyone has any kids my age I would love to get in touch with them. one of my friends from the cruise we just finished will be there with me, so thats going to be a lot of fun!

I might be going on that cruise!! Right now i am trying to talk my aunts and uncles into coming with us. But if their not going then my mom and dad will take me and my brother,sister and cousins hopefully. im going to be 17 on that cruise, my sister will be 20, my brother will be 15, and my cousins will be 11, 13, and 14. Keep your fingures cross that i will be joining you!!

If you will be on that cruise, I would love to get in touch! It's nice going on the cruise knowing someone my age already! For the cruise we just got off of, I had talked to a girl my age (disneygirl421) and we became good friends before the cruise, so it was great to meet her. My older sister will be almost 20. If you want, my aim sn is bubblicious418! I hope you will be coming on the cruise with us!

hey!! my mom said that there is a really good chance that we will go on that cruise,even with all my aunts and uncles!! If they all go there will be 19 of us total. They still need to talk it over sometime with my aunts and uncles, so that should be really soon. my sn is dlphnbean2787 and hockeybean87.

I cant beleive this... It is like a July 5 cruise reunion. Mea whatever. I am gonna be there. But i cant go into CG.. i will be to old. I am very sad right now. But they are looking at a new room for 17 to 20 year olds or it may be 18 to 21. I cant remember... I cant wait elane... Renee and Katty and Jarrod (sp?) are going to be there... :) i am exicted!

I also know that Wendy and Nan (her mom) will be there... We were talking about it at dinner!

I've already started a DIS Cruise list for August 7, 2004. I'll place the link up at the top.

Oh no you wont be able to go into common grounds!! How sad...maybe since you are so special they will make an exception for you lol. It's cool how so many of us will be returning...I'm trying to beg Laura to come! I hope we get a lot more teens on this board than last time, because it was so cool meeting you and Laura! Either way I can't wait!!!

Ha-ha, I see you've got the cruise list up and running already.....no point wasting time,eh?
I've got some more info to share: Our cabin is 6108 (hey, if we were on the other side of the ship, we'd be neighbors!) and you might want to update the ages of the kids....Jenni will be 20 and Jason will be 19. (And this time we're ALL going to Palo!)
I could kill you for starting this thread......you know I'm not gonna let it wither away.....Grrrrrrrrrr.......

I actually booked the 10/2 cruise earlier today. The rates are actually much, much better than the 8/7 one and I'm afraid that if we have to cancel August due to the kids going back to school, I'll be left without a vacation! The rates for 10/2, however, were SO good (they honored the "book while still on your cruise" rates because we only got off 3 days ago) that even if we did keep the 8/7 reservation, I'd be hard pressed to give this one up. I booked a category 7 since it would only be the 2 of us and I got a nice deck 7 cabin w/navigator's verandah. I'm still hoping we can do the 8/7 one, but the rates were not as good as I had hoped them to be and if either of our other 2 kids are home, we probably wouldn't be able to take them along. In any event, I've got rate protection plus the $400 credit on both cruises, so when I decide which one it's going to be I'll just roll over the deposit from one to the other and have even less to pay.

Is it true they're gonna have a room for 18 to 21 year olds?? That would be so great. (Hi I'm gometro's other daughter, btw.) On this cruise I was too old for the teen stuff and too young for the adult stuff, so I was stuck hanging out with the only group of 18-year olds I could find, half of whom I couldn't stand. When we go next August I'll be a few weeks before I turn twenty, so it would be great to have the opportunity to meet a bunch of people my age. Well if anyone on this board wants to chat, my aim screen name is the same as this one.

See y'all in a year!
;)

Sara - How's your sunburn? Jared says hi.

Elana- Tell me how to do instant messaging.

Sandy - I'll be there in spirit, especially after following this thread for a year.

Hey Judy and Seth!!!

Amy

Hi Amy! My sunburn is mostly turned into a tan by now (nice and dark, and I never tan!), and peeling like crazy. Hi to the boys!

Reality bites after the great time we had with all of you!

Sara, I talked to the cruise director at the Castaway Club party. There is to be a conference call in about three weeks to discuss the 18-21 yr old issues. As he had his 18 year old daughter with him, I guess he knows there is a need. Maybe there is a consultants job there for you.

I miss you guys. I would never have experienced the 80's party without you.

Amy..of course I'll help you with the instant messaging! I just need to know if you already have AOL instant messenger downloaded yet. After that it's pretty easy!

Amy~ I tried to PM the directions for instant messaging, but it was too long. Do you have an e-mail address I can send it to? If not I will just post it on this thread.

Just download AIM and then when that is done choose new user and get a screen name from there... it isnt that bad.

Guys, I have an idea you may or may not want to consider. I don't know if any of you already use a TA, but I've transfered my reservation to Dreams Unlimited. they gave me an instant $200 rebate on top of what I've already received for booking on board. If DU has eight or more staterooms on the same cruise, they give you a gift in your stateroom. Since there are already five of us and I'm working on my parents joining us, it shouldn't be too hard for them to get to eight.

What happens to the $400 credit? Also, what are the penalties if you cancel? We probably won't know for sure if we'll be able to go until March when Jason makes his final decision regarding college. BTW, I just got my confirmation from DCL yesterday and there's no mention whatsoever of the shipboard credit...did you get one also and if so, what does it say?

You still get the credit. No penalties if you cancel up to 60 days before.

I didn't get my confirmation yet, but I'll email DU and double-check about the credit.

Remember - tell Jason COrnell is the place to be and then August 7th will be safe or you for sure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter