AUGUST Happy Mail-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I will start to send out pal info. from this afternoon, so please check your pm boxes. Like the past happy mail exchange, please pm me once you have sent out your exchanges so that I can make a note of it. And as you receive your happy mail, please post of them here, and thank your pal.

The send by date is Saturday August 2nd.

Have fun everyone!

Just pmed everyone their pals info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or send me a pm. Don't forget to PM me to let me know when you have sent out your pals exchange.

*Names were randomly matched up...so you may have sent to the same person for the July Happy Mail if you had participated in that one.

I received my Happy Mail today from Patsy. Thank you for the yummy looking packets, I was undecided about what to cook tonight but I'm not now. We are having sweet n sour chicken with fried rice. YUM!

My boxes are ready to go out tomorrow. I will post once I get home from the post office.

Thanks Patsy for my happy mail! The scrapbooking goodies will come in handy. I love the brads :)

I received my Happy Mail today from Patsy. Thank you for the yummy looking packets, I was undecided about what to cook tonight but I'm not now. We are having sweet n sour chicken with fried rice. YUM!

My boxes are ready to go out tomorrow. I will post once I get home from the post office.

Hope you enjoy your dinner! Thank you for the mailing update :)

Thanks Patsy for my happy mail! The scrapbooking goodies will come in handy. I love the brads :)

Happy crafting!

I received my happy mail today from Patsy! Thank you so much for the Ghirardelli chocolate. This Toffee Interlude is one I haven't tried.

Also, perfect day for a pick me up. I woke up this morning to a text message from my bank notifying me that there was fraudulent activity on my account to the tune of $900!!! All worked out now but the card and candy certainly helped to brighten my day. :yay:

Just to remind everyone that this saturday 8/2 is the send by date! Please pm me once you have sent out your exchanges!

Thank you Sandra for my happy mail! I love the card and especially vwhatvwas inside it! Daisy flower stickers and mickey stickers! Thank you so much!

You're very welcome!

And Thank You! I received Happy Mail from cousinbb today too! A lovely Daisy bracelet. So cute!

In answer to your question in the card, I'm trying so hard to grow sunflowers this summer, but I'm not sure it is going very well... They're not growing in height! Though they're blooming real nicely. :confused3

Sandra, for sunflowers, they vary in height depending on the sunflower, how much sun, and rain they get, ..... maybe try the mammoth sunflowers which usually gets taller, and the flower itself is bigger as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter