~AUGUST Happy Mail-SIGN UP!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Do you sometimes have a bad day at work? Maybe someone that you care is sick, and you just need me a pick me up? For the month of AUGUST, lets send each other a HAPPY MAIL !

You can sign up to send 1-3 happy mail. If you sign up to send 1 happy mail, you will receive one in return, 3 happy mail equals, 3 happy mail back to you. Sign ups will be short, and will close on Wednesday July 23rd. I will give everyone their happy mail info. by Friday. The send by date will be Saturday August 2nd. If there is interest in another round of Happy Mail for Sept., then we will do another round before the holiday exchanges come around.

You will not know who will be sending you your happy mail, when you will get it during the sending time, and what you will get. By getting this happy mail, we hope that it puts a smile on your face, and for you to know that someone is thinking of you. I will have each participant fill out some useful info. to pass on to the person sending to them. But, another way to get info. about the person sending to you is to scan through their past posts. I have scanned through the Question of the Day, and Poll of the Day threads many of times to get ideas on what I should, or should not send to my pals.

All items must include a card, letter, or note to brighten up your pals day. An inspirational message, or just a nice hi. The extra item should be new, and store bought. Items should be in the price range of $1.00-$3.00. Please tape all envelopes securely. Delivery confirmation is not required, but a great way to keep track of your mailings if you choose to do so.

***Please only participants who would like to put on someone elses face, and will not go MIA are welcome to join***

This exchange is open to both kids, and adults. Lets send some Happy Mail to other exchangers out there!

To sign up, please pm me the below info. ALSO I AM ASKING ALL PARTICIPANTS TO CHECK IN WEEKLY ON THIS THREAD SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE STILL HERE, AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWAP, AND NOT M.I.A-(MISSING IN ACTION). Just say checking in, post a smile, ..... *Once names have gone out, please check in on the sent/rcvd. thread that will be posted later*.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
How many HAPPY MAIL would you like to send?
-What are your hobbies/likes-
-What are some snacks/drinks that you enjoy-
-Who are some of your favorite Disney characters-
-What are something simple things that make you happy? Ex. Reading a book, gardening, eating an ice cream cone....
-Any allergies/dislikes-
*For child participants, please include the above info. along with your child's age.

Who will be next? Sign ups are till next Wednesday, but if the sign ups slow down, then I will close it early so that all participants have more time to shop, and send!

Looked liked everyone had fun with this exchange this month --- so I would like to sign up. Sending a PM

Another sign up! :cool1:

Anyone else? If there are no other sign ups, I will start sending out the pal info. tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter