Aulani Availability

LisaT91403

DIS Veteran
Has anyone checked on Aulani for this summer? Just wondering if it's crazy to even consider it...or if there might be availability?

Thanks.

As you are well within the 7 month window I would guess that booking this summer would be challenging. That being said, if you are very flexible you amy be able to make it work.

Also, You do realize you can check availability online for points stays?

I'm not a DVC member, so I'm not able to check availability. I would be renting points. Thanks :-)

I'm not a DVC member, so I'm not able to check availability. I would be renting points. Thanks :-)

I'm going to say "slim to none" is your chance of booking something in the next 3 months. However....August is considered "off peak" time for Hawaii, so maybe the later you try the better.

Anyone book a Grand Villa at Aulani ?? We are planning to for June 2014 but its not our home resort so we will have to wait until November. Do we have a shot if we jump on it right away?

Has anyone checked on Aulani for this summer? Just wondering if it's crazy to even consider it...or if there might be availability?

Thanks.

For renting points (or using your own) the 7 month window (unless you are going in Jan or Feb) is most likely a must. There is certainly availability for cash reservations for this summer, but it seems that all DVC availability is pretty much taken. It gets snatched up right at 7 months for the most part.

iadizfans said:
Anyone book a Grand Villa at Aulani ?? We are planning to for June 2014 but its not our home resort so we will have to wait until November. Do we have a shot if we jump on it right away?

There are not many Grand Villa's and June is a busy time, but if you have some flexibility and are online right when you window opens you may just have a shot.... its worth a try.

For renting points (or using your own) the 7 month window (unless you are going in Jan or Feb) is most likely a must. There is certainly availability for cash reservations for this summer, but it seems that all DVC availability is pretty much taken. It gets snatched up right at 7 months for the most part.

Last June, we rented points for our November Aulani stay. We had a lot of options even though we were renting at 4 months out, and were able to get the room type we wanted. The only room that wasn't available was the Standard View...but everything else was open for a block of 6 nights that we were interested in.

I'm guessing early November, when we went, was still "off season" because kids were not on school break then. Maybe that's why it was easy to get a reservation at only 4 months out?

I could have gotten a Grand Villas over the holidays (with the exception of 12/31) at 7 months out (Ocean View). So, I'd say Grand Villas are possible.

Now, a Grand Villa over the holidays ocean view is 185 points per night. That's a lot (to me).

I'm guessing early November, when we went, was still "off season" because kids were not on school break then. Maybe that's why it was easy to get a reservation at only 4 months out?

Yep, you are probably correct.... its not as hard to get during the times when there is no school break... but it seems like it fills up really quickly when school is out.

The DVC part of me is excited for the times when I am not beholden to the school breaks anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter