Aulani, Concern Over Non Guests Using Facilities!

We were there 2 years ago. We stayed from a Thursday to the next Wednesday. The only time we saw an increase of pool/beach usage while we were there was on the Saturday, maybe due to locals or non-Aulani guests. It didn't bother us because we spent that day sight-seeing.

My daughter didn't want a tan line and always ripped her band off. She was never questioned by anyone while using the pool or beach chairs.

Apparently she may have pissed off other guests though.

We were there 2 years ago. We stayed from a Thursday to the next Wednesday. The only time we saw an increase of pool/beach usage while we were there was on the Saturday, maybe due to locals or non-Aulani guests. It didn't bother us because we spent that day sight-seeing.

Saturday is a big switch over day, the new guests arrive in the morning or early afternoon and the guests checking out that day have flights that leave that evening. All are using the pool at the same time. Sometimes it gets really crowded. We have gotten so we try to arrive on a weekday so our departure day is more pleasant and it is easier to get into the check out lounge and shower and change.

From my understanding locals did buy there to do short weekend stays so there will be upticks as I don't think it's otherwise as fully booked at other times of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter