Aulani drink recipe

haredi

Earning My Ears
I know this is a weird question, however, I had the best cocktail at Aulani two weeks ago, and I wanted to see if anyone knew the ingredients. It was the cucumber lychee fizz. I know it was cucumber vodka, splash of ginger ale, but am not sure about the rest. I wanted to make them for the 4th of July for a family party and bring some of Hawaii to Florida!

Did you find the recipe for the Cucumber Lychee Fizz?
I'm going through withdraws or really missing Hawaii :0)

Brooke,

I have made it several different ways, but the recipe calls for Effen cucumber vodka, lychee juice, lemon juice and a splash of ginger ale.

I have not been able to find lychee juice, so I either use lychee liqueur, or if you go to your local Asian store, you may be able to find that or lychee soda. I have also used ginger beer instead of ginger ale. To make your own juice, use 1/2 cup simple syrup, 2 tbls. lemon juice, and 1 can drained lychees (WalMart sells them here). blend them and strain.

Brooke,

I have made it several different ways, but the recipe calls for Effen cucumber vodka, lychee juice, lemon juice and a splash of ginger ale.

I have not been able to find lychee juice, so I either use lychee liqueur, or if you go to your local Asian store, you may be able to find that or lychee soda. I have also used ginger beer instead of ginger ale. To make your own juice, use 1/2 cup simple syrup, 2 tbls. lemon juice, and 1 can drained lychees (WalMart sells them here). blend them and strain.

Thanks, I bought lychee liqueur. I'll try to hunt down the juice .
I love ginger beer mixed with vodka :0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter