Aulani for adults

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
Hi everyone!

Arriving Aulani a week from today. Staying two nights with another couple (in the same studio) before our mutual friend's wedding on North Shore.

Anyway, everything I read on these boards about Aulani refers to kids activities. Is there anything at Aulani, or walking distance, or a short drive, that is more adult themed?

Thanks!

Well there is an adult pool with a bar right next to it!!! That's a good start :cool1:
It is away from the other pools so it's pretty quiet and there's also an adult hot tub across the way.
There's another outdoor bar "Off the hook" with drinks & appetizers.
There's a beautiful restaurant "Ama Ama" that caters to adults (prices).

The Oleo bar is all about the Hawaiian language, it would be fun to hang there & talk to the bi-lingual bartenders & servers. The wall is covered with Hawaiian words with pictures so you can identify everyday items. You are encouraged to learn more about the culture & language in there.

I would also take the Aulani nature walk tour & the art tour. They are free and very interesting.

Across the street (easy to walk to) is "Monkeypods" a fun bar/restaurant with great happy hour prices on appetizers & drinks.
Roy's is also across the street, we didn't go there but it is supposed to be an upscale restaurant.
There are lots of golf courses around too.
ENJOY! It's a beautiful resort with a WONDERFUL beach, pools, and activities.

Well there is an adult pool with a bar right next to it!!! That's a good start :cool1:
It is away from the other pools so it's pretty quiet and there's also an adult hot tub across the way.
There's another outdoor bar "Off the hook" with drinks & appetizers.
There's a beautiful restaurant "Ama Ama" that caters to adults (prices).

The Oleo bar is all about the Hawaiian language, it would be fun to hang there & talk to the bi-lingual bartenders & servers. The wall is covered with Hawaiian words with pictures so you can identify everyday items. You are encouraged to learn more about the culture & language in there.

I would also take the Aulani nature walk tour & the art tour. They are free and very interesting.

Across the street (easy to walk to) is "Monkeypods" a fun bar/restaurant with great happy hour prices on appetizers & drinks.
Roy's is also across the street, we didn't go there but it is supposed to be an upscale restaurant.
There are lots of golf courses around too.
ENJOY! It's a beautiful resort with a WONDERFUL beach, pools, and activities.

Ok thanks!! Sounds great!

We did the spa!:)

We enjoyed the bars on-site including across the street Monkeypod, the Mexican place was just OK. You can go to the neighboring bars at the Marriott's too. Dinner @ Roy's and Paradise Cove Luau is in walking distance.

Hi everyone!

Arriving Aulani a week from today. Staying two nights with another couple (in the same studio) before our mutual friend's wedding on North Shore.

Anyway, everything I read on these boards about Aulani refers to kids activities. Is there anything at Aulani, or walking distance, or a short drive, that is more adult themed?

Thanks!

We loved sitting outside of the oleo room at night listening to the live Hawaiian music . The bar tenders came out from behind the bar and performed the Hawaiian dances . We also rented snorkel equipment for 1/2 day , not too much activity at the aulani cove , but went to the next lagoon and saw some great fish and turtles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter