Aulani--I DID IT!

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Got the Pool/Gardens View in a dedicated 2-bedroom for the dates I wanted this August! :thumbsup2

We are very, very excited! Just hope the 7mos goes very quickly :)

To help my fellow DVC. I checked back at 8:30 eastern. The 2-bedroom dedicated iv were taken for part of the dates. 2-bedroom lockoffs were still there in iv. All the 2-bedroom pv were still available for my dates.

Didn't see any standard. But didn't check directly at 8 or 8:30.

Good luck to everyone else :)

Got the Pool/Gardens View in a dedicated 2-bedroom for the dates I wanted this August! :thumbsup2

We are very, very excited! Just hope the 7mos goes very quickly :)

To help my fellow DVC. I checked back at 8:30 eastern. The 2-bedroom dedicated iv were taken for part of the dates. 2-bedroom lockoffs were still there in iv. All the 2-bedroom pv were still available for my dates.

Didn't see any standard. But didn't check directly at 8 or 8:30.

Good luck to everyone else :)

:cool1: Congrats! Good to know - that way if anybody wanted PV studios or 1 bedrooms they were still available. :thumbsup2

Congrats!

We are planning to go to Aulani March 2015 with friends so we are hoping the 7 month booking window works for us to get a 2 bedroom island/garden view!

Thanks all!

Anal Annie, I keep a lounger warm for you :)

Went will Pool so I have to get my requests in soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter