Aulani in August

JonLouisB, My friend and I are in the process of combining our reservations like you suggested. We have a question though---did you have to check out and check back in and switch rooms, or were you able to stay in the same room the entire time? Thanks so much! Susan

I'm curious about this too......
We check-in at Aulani in 16 days!!!!!
I have a reservation for the first 3 nights and our friends booked the next 3.....we still need to call and link them.
Do we both need to be on the call?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Congrats on VGC! Good luck with Aulani. Hope we both get what we want:)

When you say stalking you mean putting in pretend dates for Aulani??

Yeah, sorta. I go to the website and put in the furthest dates I can book at 7 months & just look at that week - and I check all the views to see how the availability is running. Just a little OCD action.:rotfl:

I'm curious about this too...... We check-in at Aulani in 16 days!!!!! I have a reservation for the first 3 nights and our friends booked the next 3.....we still need to call and link them. Do we both need to be on the call? Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yes you should both be on the call when linking reservations.

As far as checking out, we didn't have to at all. The way I understood it, the linking is in the system and the front desk never sees the fact that it's two reservations linked.

Yes you should both be on the call when linking reservations. As far as checking out, we didn't have to at all. The way I understood it, the linking is in the system and the front desk never sees the fact that it's two reservations linked.

We were told the same thing when we booked our 2 bedroom last week with two different DVC members. They said we were linked and would not have to switch rooms or check out and check back in. So excited!!!

Susan

:yay: Just booked VGC and will be able to book Aulani next week. Have been stalking the website and I "think" that we will be able to get in….hoping for an IV studio with a PV as choice # 2. If both of those are booked will book an OV and wait list the IV. I feel pretty confident that we will be able to book ONE of those.

This vacation planning is hard work!!! :rolleyes1

Yay Annie!! So glad you got the VGC dates!! :thumbsup2 That's often the hardest one to get since VGC is so small.

I have been looking on the site just for fun and to see the trends for Aulani in August (for a possible 2015 trip) and I feel pretty confident you are going to be able to get Aulani Aug 2014 for your dates in at the very least one of those view categories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter