Aulani Mickey Raft

oktracy

Mouseketeer
Does Aulani still have the floating Mickey Raft in lagoon area? My 8 year old son loved jumping from the floating raft into the lagoon last year. Does anyone know if this is still available?

It was gone when we were there in April, not sure why or if it has returned since then. I commented on the fact that it was missing to my husband, we figured maybe they had some safety reason for removing it :confused3

Oh Boo!! I hope it returns next year. Yes, it may be a bit unsafe but loads of fun experienced swimmers.

Oh Boo!! I hope it returns next year. Yes, it may be a bit unsafe but loads of fun experienced swimmers.

Today there was a big blue float that kids were jumping off of into the water, although it wasn't Mickey.

The big blue raft is back!! You've made my day! The raft was Mickey shaped in the past. No actual Mickey image. It left a lot to the imagination. Squared raft pieces for ears and a center piece for the face.

After watching kids and teens playing on that raft, I wondered how many ended up with sprains and even broken ribs or limbs. It got pretty rough out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter