Aulani question

TALB

Mouseketeer
Does Aulani offer any type of "Welcome home Wednesday" or something like it for DVC members? What are the giveaways if they do?

They have something called the Monday Mingle on Monday mornings (I think it's at 8am) for DVC members, but we did our character breakfast that day and missed it. You have to sign up for it ahead of time. DH and kids checked out the DVC office and got free DVC member lanyards just for going in there.

It's a Monday Morning Member Mingle. It's at 8am.

We received a voicemail message at 4am Monday morning inviting us. We retrieved the message at 9am when we woke up. So... I can't tell you a single thing about it. One of the only complaints we had during our entire eight days at Aulani.

- Dreams

We went to it last Dec and the give away was the Christmas ornament. I think they also had a few other DVC things they gave away for people who answered their trivia questions - like a hat etc.

It's a Monday Morning Member Mingle. It's at 8am.

We received a voicemail message at 4am Monday morning inviting us. We retrieved the message at 9am when we woke up. So... I can't tell you a single thing about it. One of the only complaints we had during our entire eight days at Aulani.

- Dreams

You woke up at 9am? That's impressive! We were awake at 4am the first day and 6am the other five days. At least we got an early start and had the pools to ourselves at 8am! There were signs about it up in a couple of places in the lobby, but they would have been easy to miss.

You woke up at 9am? That's impressive! We were awake at 4am the first day and 6am the other five days. At least we got an early start and had the pools to ourselves at 8am! There were signs about it up in a couple of places in the lobby, but they would have been easy to miss.

Haha! We needed this vacation so badly that we slept late every day that we did not set an alarm. We were prepared to wake up early due to the time change, but I think our bodies just took advantage of the opportunity and slept!

As for the lobby, we clearly were there on our arrival night, but rarely passed through it after that as we really didn't need to due to the location of our room. If we went to the car or the pool areas, we never went through the lobby.

So, yeah, completely missed the Member Mingle. Still don't quite understand why they didn't leave a voicemail the night before as opposed to 4am the morning of the event.

Ah well, definitely a first-world problem,
Dreams

We were at Aulani in Sept. and went to the DVC mingle. They had coffee and a continental breakfast. They went around chatting with everyone and did a presentation and a prize drawing. My husband won a $50 Disney gc. Afterward they handed out DVC member hats that said Aulani on the back. They also took us on a tour of the 3 bedroom villa. Also, we arrived late Sunday afternoon and didn't know about the mingle. We happened to see the sign that morning and just walked in without preregistering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter