• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani shuttle to and from airport

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
We're preparing for our Oahu trip and I have a question about the rental car and aulani shuttle. Our trip will be broken up into two parts. The first part, we'll be staying at an airbnb in waikiki and the second leg, we'll be staying at Aulani. We will be renting a car from Budget that I booked through costco for the first part of the trip. We figure we'll do the sight seeing during the first leg and then when we go to Aulani for the second part of the trip, we'll return the rental car because we plan to just relax.

So my question is, when we return the rental car back to the airport, we have the shuttle from Aulani scheduled to take us to Aulani from the airport so technically, we won't be arriving in Honolulu at this time as we'll already have been vacationing on the island for a little over a week. We're just returning the rental car to Budget. Can someone tell me what to do/where to go if we're returning the rental car to Budget, will there be signs to point us to where the Aulani shuttle will pick us up?

What "Aulani shuttle" are you using?

OK. I'm not familiar with them but there are several designated shuttle stop locations at the airport right outside baggage claim. I'd contact Hele Hele and ask them what the best location is for them to pick you up. Its even possible that they will offer to pick you up at the Budget lot.

You might want to check who you booked the reservation with. Did you have to provide a pick up time for when you wanted picked up at HNL when you booked the reservation or when the final payment was due? Pick up locations are usually in the baggage claim area (just look for the Hele Hele greeters standing inside near the bag carousels). (As an FYI: Aulani doesn't have its own shuttle service. Hele Hele Shuttle is an independent shuttle company that can be booked with your package.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter