Aulani Van or SUV Help

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
We will be in Waikiki and Aulani in 1 month. Anyone know of a good car rental code/deal for a mini van or standard suv.

Have one booked, but not great price and going up and up.

Thank you!

You would be better off with two cars. You are allowed two spots with DVC for parking. Best price I found for car was through Costco with Alamo. Every time I checked, minivan or SUV were 10 times the cost of the full size. Best price was about one month prior, so start securing now. $170 total for 10 days, free additional driver is what the final price was for a full size

I went through Costco, but www.discounthawaiicarrental.com was pretty much the same price. We are looking at $450 for 10 days for a minivan, but rechecking the prices every once in a while. Currently the price is the same for a minivan, standard SUV or two compacts. A full size is $320.

BOY I'm glad I re-shopped our car a couple of weeks ago. Looks like Costco's rates are back up again - I feel like I got a bargain!!! But I expect they will continue to fluctuate. Just check often!! I have heard that they sometimes drop a couple of weeks out from the date that you want. Have you tried a Priceline or Hotwire bid??

Have a mid size SUV for only $219 for 1 week but $395 for a mini van :(

In Maui we are 1 less person and got a good deal on a full-size car.

I will keep checking!

I priced it out a variety of ways, but I only needed a mid or full size car. I will be there July 16th-27th and about a month ago I was able to reserve 11 days for $365 including all taxes and fees directly through Thrifty. A day or two later, that same car was over $700 for the rental period. I don't know what changed, but I am happy I booked when I did. I also priced it out through www.discounthawaiicarrental.com and they had the same price at the time and currently, they are still several hundred dollars cheaper for each car company even with discount codes. I would definitely suggest pricing them out there and booking if possible. There is no deposit or credit card required at booking and you can cancel at any time. It is a no risk situation. Have a fantastic trip!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter