Aulani weather and water temps?

Rglos

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am going to aulani with my family in mid feb. My only concern is that I have heard reviews that the water is too cold. I am very high maintenance about water. Can anyone comment on the weather, was it warm enough? How about the pools, did you find the water temperature ok? Thanks

Okay, here's the thing. The water of the Pacific is always colder than the waters of say, the Caribbean. It usually feels about 70 degrees, whether its winter or summer (eg. it feels like a pool temperature, and not like bathwater).
However, it is slightly cooler (and sometimes rain-ier or windy-er) during the winter outside the ocean, so when you exit the water you will feel a bit chilly. That being said, we usually spend our Xmas breaks at the beach, and thousands upon thousands of tourists and surfers do as well. The main thing to keep in mind is that the mornings are usually calm, and the wind generally comes up around 11a or so, which makes the beach itself colder, so getting up early is important if you don't want to feel cold. Then it usually dies before sunset, so sunset walks on the beach are something we do many days as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter