Australia ABD fast approaching, need help planning

@pixiepirate how was your trip?!

Tell us all about it!! (do you have a TR we can read?)

Thanks for asking. It was absolutely wonderful!! Our group was very small, only 12, and a lot of fun. The guides were fantastic, the weather was almost perfect, and Australia was just gorgeous! I wish I could have stayed longer. No trip report just yet. The mundane world has overtaken everything else for now. Maybe after the holidays. I will be sure to post the link here when I finally get one going.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking. It was absolutely wonderful!! Our group was very small, only 12, and a lot of fun. The guides were fantastic, the weather was almost perfect, and Australia was just gorgeous! I wish I could have stayed longer. No trip report just yet. The mundane world has overtaken everything else for now. Maybe after the holidays. I will be sure to post the link here when I finally get one going.
Wonderful to hear!!
I was camping over the Melbourne Cup weekend, and it rained torrentially all day Saturday and parts of Monday, but otherwise, it was quite warm.
I'm glad you had a great time and cant wait to read all about it!!

Glad to hear you had a great time and another one looking forward to hearing details when you get time - I kniw how the real world is most inconvenient lol.

Glad you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter