Autism Awareness Month......

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
...Is anyone doing anything this month for this?

I'm not but I am curious as to what other people are doing.. :thumbsup2

I haven't done anything yet.

DS's b-day is today so we've been busy with that. Ironic that he was born in April...

Last year I made a couple dozen ribbon pins, with puzzle piece in the middle, and a card attached. They were beautimus! ;) And took some to work with me and sent some to DS's school.

I have another roll of ribbon I just bought but I haven't done anything with it yet. Guess I better get going!

To me everyday is an opportunity to spread autism awareness. I don't have anything specific planned this year (yet) but last year my online scrapbooking club had an online crop and auction that benefited Autism Speaks. We raised $400. :banana:

My daughter was born in April, too. We are participating in a fundraiser for the Autism Society of Illinois. Part of the proceeds will go to build out a sensory room for my daughter's school. It is an all-you-can-eat/drink shindig with auctions and raffles. I don't know if posting this link is legal, but this is it.

www.celebrationforautism.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter