Autism Walk- Anyone Else??- team name help

lovemickeya

Blockhead forever
www.walknow.org

www.autismwalk.org

North Texas is on May 19th this year- instead of September like it was last year- So I know it will be WAY Hotter but... I am still doing it- Last year I raised $520- I am going to try to beat that this year.

Those links will let you pick your area to see when it is coming your way.

Fellow Dis-Thanks for all the advice and support over the past years.

LoveMickeyA (Angela)

We do it here in Orlando at the Wide World of Sports. It's a blast, My DD has been asking to *race* ever since we did it......

I am doing the walk this year- but I still need help with our TEAM NAME- I have not registered our Team because I cant come up with a name- I know sounds stupid- but I have about 12 people so far that want to walk for my son's(Justin) sake and I need a name - any help?

*note- they are already have a Justin's Journey

TIA

LoveMICKEYa

My son Dennis is severely autistic. We walked last year for both Walk Now! (Cure Autism Now) and Walk for Autism Research (Autism Speaks). These two organizations have merged together (yah! good news for our kids!).

Guess what our team name is....

Team Dennis

It doesn't have to be original - just what you feel! :) Angela - Team Justin sounds great to me! Your son is what matters and why YOU and your 12 team members are walking! We raised over $5,000 last year, and I am almost afraid to try again this year to beat this number! (BUT WE WILL)

Keep us posted please!

We walked last year in October and our team was simply called Madelyn's Marchers. We raised over $500 for Autism Speaks. We plan to participate this year as well with a goal of $1000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter