Aventura Hotel...pathway to Volcano Bay?

ElenaJane

DIS Veteran
Hello! I am trying to decide between the new hotel Aventura, or Cabana Bay for a trip in late September. We will be going to Volcano Bay in addition to IoA and US and I like the idea of having the pathway right from Cabana Bay to Volcano Bay. I also like the idea of walking to Sapphire Falls and taking the boat to CW. Do we know yet if Aventura Hotel will also have a path to Volcano Bay like Cabana Bay does? I've tried to figure this out through aerial maps, but hard to see when Aventura is still under construction!

TIA!

Seeing that it will just be across the street from VB, I'm certain they'd either have a pedestrian bridge over, or a tunnel under Adventure Way to get to VB

Seeing that it will just be across the street from VB, I'm certain they'd either have a pedestrian bridge over, or a tunnel under Adventure Way to get to VB
Thank you so much for answering! It does look so close! An underground tunnel would be amazing...especially in the hot sun. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter