AWESOME cast members NOT at WDW!

Dani784

Mouseketeer
I have found this weekend that ALL of Disney's Cast Members live up to the Disney standard we know and love, NOT just those CMs at WDW.

Yesterday, we were out of town for our daughter's cheer competition and since our nearest Disney Store is an hour away, we decided to stop in the local mall and lo and behold, the most Beautiful Disney Store I've seen yet (outside of Downtown Disney, that is!).

We were just meaning to window shop and the CM that worked there came up to my 7 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter and asked about their favorite characters and which items they liked the best. They were so excited they started gushing about our upcoming trip to WDW (their first ever trip there) and she got into it right with them! She even talked forever with my daughter about Princess Merida's recent coronation (which we watched online). She was super sweet, helping us find some things to take home to our younger kids who had to stay behind for this trip and when we couldn't find a shirt small enough for my 1 year old, she gave us a free shipping code for disneystore.com! She was amazing!

Then today, I was on Disneystore.com looking through the collectable pins and the chat box popped up. With it came a huge picture of Minnie Mouse. Well, my 3 year old daughter (who is OBSESSED with Minnie) got so excited thinking Minnie was going to chat with us. So when the CM Lisa came online asking me if she could help, I explained that my DD was sitting with me and hoping to talk to Minnie and asked her if she could play along. Boy did she! She talked to my DD about the Minnie dress she wants and told her Mickey said to say hi and wished her goodnight as it was close to bedtime. My DD was THRILLED! It totally made our night.

It really is the simple things they do to put a smile on everyone's face. I have never seen this level of customer service from any other company and it gives me such high hopes for what to expect in the parks. They truly do create magic in people's lives. I am honored to have met these folks and hope to meet several more just like them. From the cashiers at Disney stores across the country, to the reps on the phones and chats who put up with my relentless questions, and to the park employees who I am sure will go the extra mile to make our trip spectacular, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much it means to us to know that all that money we pour into Disney is paying YOU! I just wish we could tip you all as you deserve it! :cheer2:

Aren't they awesome! I have even seen some at the Disney Store do some wonderful things for the kids (and even us adults also).

glad she had a great experience!

I am a Disney Store Cast Member and I LOVE hearing and reading things like this!:love: We really do love that we can bring some magic into people's lives!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter