B B Boutique, should we spend $$$???

mickeyfan83

Earning My Ears
tonight i really started thinking more. and even though i feel like my DD is almost out of control, I feel quilty for being 2007 being a very bad year and 06 wasn'tt far behind it. I want to do something special for her and shes really into the princesses now. i was going to spend 100 bucks on her birthday pictures when we got back... but i started thinking... what if we just did the castle package at BBB instead. she wants a sleeping beauty dress anyways and wouldnt have any shoes to match.... why not put all our nuts in one shell or whatever the phrase is? i really want to make it as special as i can fo rher since it might be the only time we ever go. it's not out of our price range when we consider we were going to buy her a dress and birthday pictures anyways.... does this seem like a good plan? also how long does the castle package take? i dont really care, i was just curious. and also one more question - anyone know if you can get transportation from the disney resorts to MK for an 8 am apt?

Sara

The BBB is WONDERFUL.:lovestruc :lovestruc

My DD was just turning 4 when we took her this past September. She LOVED it. :love: I cried. My mom cried. :sad1: It was the best $45 I've spent in a long time.

I bought her a dress at the Disney Store (she was Belle) before we left that was a Halloween costume dress, I think it was around $40. The ones at the World are at least $65 I think, and it was just fine buying the dress together before we left and then packing it for her big "makeover".

I also didn't buy the pictures that they do, I got the least expensive package, and I was very happy with it. I took my own pictures and have printed them for her--and well, she doesn't know any different. If your daughter is older, she might know she's "missing out" on something, but mine had no idea.

I think they treat the girls just so special and it is so fun to just sit back and watch them enjoy themselves. It was just perfect!princess:

We did the one at the Castle, and we had a 3:00 appt I think. We were done in I'd say 45 minutes? I can't remember exactly. Not too long at all--it goes so fast.

There is always resort transportation to the MK in the a.m. Others have ressies at CRT or something so you'll be able to get there no problem. Allow a half hour I'd say at least. Have fun!!!:goodvibes

Any other questions--please ask.

Just wanted to say that BBB was the highlight of our trip. And we were there for four weeks. I had really been concerned about the price, but ended up doing the castle package for my two girls, and I was so glad I did. My girls are 3 and 5 1/2 and this was just so special. They adored every single second. The photos are gorgeous, I really had a hard time chosing which pictures I wanted printed as part of the package. There was also a photopass photographer in the boutique taking pictures throughout the entire process which was great as I had pre-purchased the photopass cd. The only problem with it that we had was that our appointment was at 10:30 and we had a 12:20 appointment for CRT. We thought that this would be plenty of time but as you have to go back to near the entrance for photos, we were 40minutes late for CRT. So if you are planning anything for after, allow plenty of time.

do u need to tell them when u reserve it what package u plan on doing? i plan on preordering the cd as well. and thanks for the advise i thought about making plans for that day and was unsure.

I don't have a princess (yet!) but by the looks on the faces of the little girls after they've been to BBB I'd say definitely worth it! DH even mentioned that when we come back with our little girl we are definitely doing BBB!

Just wanted to say that BBB was the highlight of our trip. And we were there for four weeks. I had really been concerned about the price, but ended up doing the castle package for my two girls, and I was so glad I did. My girls are 3 and 5 1/2 and this was just so special. They adored every single second. The photos are gorgeous, I really had a hard time chosing which pictures I wanted printed as part of the package. There was also a photopass photographer in the boutique taking pictures throughout the entire process which was great as I had pre-purchased the photopass cd. The only problem with it that we had was that our appointment was at 10:30 and we had a 12:20 appointment for CRT. We thought that this would be plenty of time but as you have to go back to near the entrance for photos, we were 40minutes late for CRT. So if you are planning anything for after, allow plenty of time.

I have the BBB scheduled for my daughter. I was wondering what is the photopass cd (preordered)? and what does CRT stand for?. Sorry newbie here. Thanks in advance.

do u need to tell them when u reserve it what package u plan on doing? i plan on preordering the cd as well. and thanks for the advise i thought about making plans for that day and was unsure.
Yes....because they alot a certain amount of time for each package.

Whether you do the castle package or bring your own costume and do BBB it will be a great expierence. Someone just posted on the budget board that they got the cinderella costume and accessories for under 30 w/ the sale that they have going on right now and the dress alone in wdw is 60+ depending on which dress you choose. Also, you can do a photo shoot after BBB even if you don't do the castle package. If you do the the castle package a small package of photos is included but if you do one of the other packages you can purchase your own package or all of the photos will be on put on a photopass card and you can add boards and w/ the purchase of the CD you can print as many pics in any size anytime you want. Check out the thread link in my sig and you will find lots of pics.

If you decide when you get there that you want a different package you can change your mind it doesn't matter what package you pick they don't alot a certain amount of time.

ETA~ they do ask you which package you want when you book.

I have the BBB scheduled for my daughter. I was wondering what is the photopass cd (preordered)? and what does CRT stand for?. Sorry newbie here. Thanks in advance.

CRT~ Cinderella's Royal Table

When you enter the parks you will see photographers throughout the park they will have cards that they scan and all of your photos will be on the pass when you get home you can order the cd w/ all the photos plus borders the regular price is 129.99 but you can pre order it for 99.99.

CRT~ Cinderella's Royal Table

When you enter the parks you will see photographers throughout the park they will have cards that they scan and all of your photos will be on the pass when you get home you can order the cd w/ all the photos plus borders the regular price is 129.99 but you can pre order it for 99.99.

Thank you for the info.. Where do you pre-order the Photo CD?

Disneyat5withDaddy2007MVMCP116.jpg

Totally worth it!! DD5 loved it! We brought our halloween aurora homemade gown from home in Nov and bought the cheapest pkg(I painted her nails the night before we went to BBB........our princess reveled in the attention she got all week long.
DH and I both cried when she first saw her reflection.;)

I must be a scrooge. I am just one of those people who don't think its worth it! I am bringing a costume from home, some ponytail holders, a $2.00 crown, and some "pixie dust" and I can re-create the look myself in 5 minutes.
I think the "funnest" part is walking around the parks all dolled up, and I can make her dolled up for free.
Hmm, so many other things I'd rather do with our time I guess.

But have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter