[b]has anyone asked for roll away bed?[b]

margitmouse

Mouseketeer
HI ALL!, We're going to be at OKW for6 nights,starting Sunday:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
YES this Sunday!!
We have 5 booked in our 1 bedroom, I bought an airmattress, for the 5th person, but was wondering if anyone has ever asked for and gotten a rollaway cot for the extra person?
It would help...I'm trying to only take carry on ......" yes officer, it's a mattrees pump,you can see on the box it comes with the bed..... Yes sir, those are mouse ears i'm wearing...... No sir I was NOT just released fromTaunton!":lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok so I have an odd thought pattern, but the question was serious!,
:rotfl:

HI ALL!, We're going to be at OKW for6 nights,starting Sunday:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
YES this Sunday!!
We have 5 booked in our 1 bedroom, I bought an airmattress, for the 5th person, but was wondering if anyone has ever asked for and gotten a rollaway cot for the extra person?
It would help...I'm trying to only take carry on ......" yes officer, it's a mattrees pump,you can see on the box it comes with the bed..... Yes sir, those are mouse ears i'm wearing...... No sir I was NOT just released fromTaunton!":lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok so I have an odd thought pattern, but the question was serious!,
:rotfl:
DVC Resorts do not supply rollaways, cots, or any additional bedding. Until OKW completes its rehab, where a sleeper chair will be added to the 1 bedroom units, a sleeping bag or air mattress is your only option.

DVC Resorts do not supply rollaways, cots, or any additional bedding. Until OKW completes its rehab, where a sleeper chair will be added to the 1 bedroom units, a sleeping bag or air mattress is your only option.

guess I'll have to go with the "yes officer, it's a mattress pump" option!

thanks for the response...and I'm glad you mention the linens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter