[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Single digits people!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

More pics of the Magic.....

DCLCruise2010-0178_edited-1.jpg

Love the pictures!!! Feeling really excited just looking at them. This may sound silly, but I kind of felt a little emotional looking at this particular picture (crazy person).

Thanks for posting.

Love the pictures!!! Feeling really excited just looking at them. This may sound silly, but I kind of felt a little emotional looking at this particular picture (crazy person).

Thanks for posting.

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Have a great cruise everyone!! :banana: :woohoo:

All of us sailing later in summer would love to hear all about it! popcorn:: Esp anyone with details of an early morning return flight. thanks :goodvibes

On our first night at the cruise, the final game of the German football cup (DFB-Pokal) will be played (Bayern vs Stutgart), anyone interested to watch the game at "Diversion"?

Can I be confident that "Diversion" lounge has the TV channel broadcasting this game?

On our first night at the cruise, the final game of the German football cup (DFB-Pokal) will be played (Bayern vs Stutgart), anyone interested to watch the game at "Diversion"?

Can I be confident that "Diversion" lounge has the TV channel broadcasting this game?

I would think that would be the best option if any.

Hey all! I guess half of you'll must already be on vacation and having a blast! I just had one quick question: I've booked private sightseeing tours for most shore excursions, and I was wondering if there's a specific time we have to be back on board the ship? I guess 1 hour in advance should be good enough, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter