B RESORT AND SPA?

clairenutter

Mouseketeer
Hi, has anyone stayed here recently? We are booked to stay at this hotel later this year and I have been reading the recent reviews on trip advisor and they are not good. (although I do take these reviews with a pinch of salt). We have stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past and really loved it. I know it's being renovated at the moment so hopefully by the time we get there we will get a renovated room. But I am a little nervous.

Claire xx

Hi, has anyone stayed here recently? We are booked to stay at this hotel later this year and I have been reading the recent reviews on trip advisor and they are not good. (although I do take these reviews with a pinch of salt). We have stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past and really loved it. I know it's being renovated at the moment so hopefully by the time we get there we will get a renovated room. But I am a little nervous.

Claire xx

I have not stayed here recently. It's been almost two years. I had read the recent reviews but took them with a grain of salt. It was a quick weekend trip so how bad could it be? All I can say is the reviews were correct and I will never, ever stay again. I did make a complaint after our stay and heard nothing back. I do not want my money back or a free stay I just wanted someone to hear what I had to say so things could be fixed. It was on mouse savers recommended list so I thought it would be ok. Hopefully someone on here can report that it is better now. If that doesn't happen, I would take the reviews into consideration because I wish I had.

We have stayed at the Wyndham down from this one several times since. Although the rooms are small, it is clean and the staff has always been friendly. Much better experience for us. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I have not stayed here recently. It's been almost two years. I had read the recent reviews but took them with a grain of salt. It was a quick weekend trip so how bad could it be? All I can say is the reviews were correct and I will never, ever stay again. I did make a complaint after our stay and heard nothing back. I do not want my money back or a free stay I just wanted someone to hear what I had to say so things could be fixed. It was on mouse savers recommended list so I thought it would be ok. Hopefully someone on here can report that it is better now. If that doesn't happen, I would take the reviews into consideration because I wish I had.

We have stayed at the Wyndham down from this one several times since. Although the rooms are small, it is clean and the staff has always been friendly. Much better experience for us. Good luck with whatever you decide.

We stayed a couple of years ago as well and were severely disappointed. Have stayed at many of the surrounding hotels and this one was the worst experience we've had.

Perhaps its gotten better but I wouldn't ever stay there again.

We stayed one night earlier this month. I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

We were supposed to stay for 2 nights before we moved to a disney resort. We had to leave after the first night and took the loss on the room. I have asthma and my breathing was so bad. It was very musty and I just couldn't do it.

I want to know why you all disliked it so much? I've never stayed there but I'm curious as to why I need to avoid it?

I can answer with our issues. The room stunk with mold. It was very dirty, not just our room but the entire resort. Our room was very used and even had broken lights. There were never towels for the pool. The air cond didn't cool probably, it was so hot in the room. We didn't have hot water for showers. I tried to get things fixed. I was told things like it takes times for the washers, the hotel is old and therefore the air doesn't work well. Read the reviews. What they say is what it is. I read the reviews and thought, well it's a cheeper option it's a quick trip, how bad can it be. All I can say is, if you have a better option take it. We stayed 3 days even my 21 year old son hated it. Its just not worth it. If they gave me a free stay, I would pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter