Baby Book Swap Updates

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I have started this thread to keep track of mailings and a place where we can update each other on progress. Let me know when you've sent your items on here so that I can mark you down.

Everything is due to be at my house by June 9. This will give me the weekend to put it all together and send everything out by Monday the 12th. If something comes up and you can not participate, please let me know so that we can find a replacement for you in enough time. Thank you!

I will be sending everyone my address via PM. Let me know if you have received it.

There will be 7 people in the Girls group and 4 in the Boys group. Make the corresponding amount of your items for your group. Place each person's items in a baggie with your DIS name (so we cn give you credit for your hard work) and then place each of the small baggies into a larger ziplock bag. You can send these in the flat rate envelopes with enclosed return postage or cash/check of $4.05. I think with these group sizes, the envelopes will be just fine.

WORKING ON ITEMS :hourglass
SENT ITEMS :)
RECEIVED ITEMS :thumbsup2
RECEIVED ITEMS BACK :cloud9:

GIRLS

fanofthemouse :cloud9:
Mickeyteacher :cloud9:
Tink&Belle'sMom :cloud9:
PoohBearLovinMama :cloud9:
bclydia :hourglass
PrincessNancy96 :cloud9:
Ohana 4 :cloud9:

BOYS

Tink&Belle'sMom :cloud9:
bclydia :hourglass
PrincessNancy96 :cloud9:
Ohana 4 :cloud9:

Got your PM! Thanks!!!

I've got my ideas and have done a little shopping... Now, hoping my creative thoughts will work on paper!!! :teeth:

Hi All!!!
I have my girl's items done.. and I'm working on my boy items!! I'm hoping to have them done this weekend!!!

The last 3 weeks of school are coming up so things will get pretty hectic around here with major projects due...

Hope everyone is doing well!! :sunny:

Just wanted to check in. I haven't even started, as I am way over my head currently with other swaps, VBS preparations, etc. But, I have thought some about it and been checking out paper at the new job at the LSS. This is the next one on my list I believe. . . It would be nice to have just a couple more hours in the day!! :lmao:

I've finished my boys now!!! I'll sit on them for a while just incase something seems to come my way and I can add to them... I think they look good and my dkids loved them... I hope everyone else will..

Ohana 4 said:
Thanks for the update, Nancy. Now I better get working too!
Your welcome!!! I have about 5 other swaps going right now..and I keep jumping from Swap to Swap with ideas to try.. So, now I need to buckle down and stick to one.. finish it and go to the next!!! My scrap room looks like cardstock and paper had a party.. I don't think I can find one of my counter tops.. :rotfl:

Thanks for hosting!!!!

Ohana 4 said:
Thanks for the update, Nancy. Now I better get working too!

Checking to see if they have been received yet? I didn't send them DC like I usually do.. wasn't thinking clearly...

Just picked them up from the mailbox on my way in to work last night. So this is the first chance I get to let you know, I've got them!!

Updated on the chart too.

No problem!! I was getting alittle panicky.. I was gonna whip up new ones to replace them this weekend if I needed too!!
Thanks again for hosting!!! :cool1:

I have six shaker boxes to embellish and then I will be done. I hope to finish them this weekend after grad school and before I start to pack for our cruise. I will mail early next week!
Thanks,
SHawna

MickeyTeacher,
I have received yours Shawna. Everything is so pretty!

Ladies, you're in for a treat.

Ohana 4 said:
MickeyTeacher,
I have received yours Shawna. Everything is so pretty!

Ladies, you're in for a treat.

Thanks! I hope everyone enjoys them. I'm off for our cruise, so I will look forward to seeing everything when I return!

Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter