baby shower favors

dpratt68

DIS Veteran
My creativity is limited. Does anybody have cute baby girl favor ideas (on aq budget of course)? thanks

I just did a VERY budget savvy shower for my sister-in-law and got molds from ac moore and got the vanilla candy melts in pink and poured into the molds and put in the baby cellophane bags and thank you tie's for the baggy. I put 4 pieces in a bag. I got everything I needed at ac moore. It was very cheap!!!

I don't know how many people you are expecting but I went to a shower where they passed out baby powder scented Yankee Candle votives wrapped in tulle. They were cute.

I hosted a garden themed party (the guest didn't know until the arrived), I have fresh flowers in a water can, flowered plates, gave game gifts like gardening gloves, etc......

My budget favor was I got the cheap flower seeds like Wal-Mart, Meijer has that are like $.59 each, wrapped them in cheap toole (sp?) and tied with a ribbon in the color of the wedding.

A few of the ladies told me later at the wedding they planted them and they were pretty!

Bunnies are washcloths rolled into a bunny secured with an elastic, super easy and there are a ton of poems to go with the bunnies. You need wash cloths, glue, pom poms, google eyes, ribbon and elastic. If you buy the bulk wash cloths at walmart you can do these for under a dollar. google boo boo bunny instructions and you will find a ton of sites

Dream Pillows are a bit more work and involve sewing. Find fabric to either coordinate with the nursery or something fun the mom to be would like. Then head to the whole foods or bulk store for the filling, you can use beans, flax seed, rice, etc. then you need some herbs and most important essential oils. Mix everything in a bucket and let it stew for a day or two then sew little eye pillows on three sides, flip right side out, fill then sew shut. The card can say something like "So & So's dreams are coming true, they are having a little girl"

good luck, stuff like this can be super fun!

Cut out cookies in a cute baby girl theme shape decorated (pink) and put in a clear bag and tied with a bow.

I made these chocolate lollipop favors for a baby shower recently. The lollipop mold was a cabbage patch baby face and used a cupcake wrapper for a bonnet, and then wrapped in tissue paper to look like a blanket. Soooo cute!

photo.jpg

I'm co-hosting 2 baby showers in the next few months...is it proper to have favors for the guest? Every baby shower we've ever had or been to they've had games and such where the 'prizes' were baby oriented and went to the mother to be.....the guest never took anything home?

I was going to make some cookies in take away bags for the first shower and we're having a small candy buffet for the second shower with little boxes....but aren't those favors enough?

I made these chocolate lollipop favors for a baby shower recently. The lollipop mold was a cabbage patch baby face and used a cupcake wrapper for a bonnet, and then wrapped in tissue paper to look like a blanket. Soooo cute!

photo.jpg

That is so cute!!!

Went to a baby shower 2 weeks ago and she had made these, for all the guest.. They were on the tables along with baby mints.. I thought they were so cute and made from something so simple.. a pink napkin and a little pin. add some candy and a girls diaper is born.. ;) They were very cute lined up on all the tables.. Gonna try post a picture so you can understand what I am trying to explain.. lol.. oops I tried to resize the picture, :confused3 sorry..

The CP babies are so cute.. :lovestruc

2me7adj.jpg

Those lollipops made with the cabbage patch doll faces are adorable.....I may have to see if our cake/candy supply store has those molds, too cute!

HI Im hosting a baby shower for my sister -in law this june and this site gave me ideas,in the community area members upload photos of the the baby showers too.Later I will post more sites that are great and help me this morning a lot when I was looking for activities to do with guest,I just have the links in other computer.
:hippie:

You guys are great! I knew I could rely on the DIS to give me some ideas. thanks I'll try to post the final product.

Hello,

Hey....guys....I have a good favors idea that my frnd has told me about bridal shower favors,I show it's really amazing showers with affordable price.

Thanks

Regards
~~Angela~~

You guys are really amazing sharing great ideas.I got this baby shower idea from a friend , They got great party stuffs and decor at prettypartyplace online .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter