Back from Disney.....part 2

Princesstimes2

Mouseketeer
Disney adventurers were: me, Dh, and two Dd's 4 and 2.

Sunday 10/19 - Breakfast at Ohana's with Mickey, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto. We had the hawaiian bread which was very good. Then they brought a skillet with eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, mickey waffles, and potatoes to the table. They served passion fruit juice (wonderful) and coffee. We are glad that we tried this breakfast but won't be back again. The eggs were awful. The biscuits were hard as rocks and the potatoes were ok. The character interaction was ok. We gave this a C-.

We skipped lunch since we were going to Boma's.

Dinner - Boma's. I enjoyed it a lot but my husband did not like it at all. He said there was one spice that he did not like and he kept tasting it in everything. I tried the prime rib, chicken, nut crusted salmon, fufu, potatoes with afritude, roasted veggies, potato salad, kool slaw, carrot ginger soup and corn chowder/soup, salad with apple dressing, balsamic dressing and mango dressing. I LOVED the zebra domes and pineapple cheesecake. I liked everything but the vegetables. I did not like the spice that they had in them.

The girls had the pasta with sauce and meatballs, mac and cheese and chicken wings from the kids bar and they liked it all and they liked the zebra domes too.

Monday 10/20 - We went to the Princess Storybook Breakfast. I can't say enough good things about this place. The food was WONDERFUL. I love those potatoes. The princesses were Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Mulan and Jasmine. We did not feel rushed at all. We will definately be back.

Lunch - We dined around the world at the Food and Wine Festival. We had a ball. The food was so good. We started out in Greece with a Greek salad then we made our way to Florida for the blackened Mahi Mahi with Pineapple salsa, my husband had the fisherman's stew and said it was great. Then on to Australia for Tenderloin with BBQ sauce. It melted in your mouth it was so tender. Off to Oktoberfest for Mosel Riesling, and Spatlese, both were good but I liked the Mosel better. The lemon chicken in Morocco was good. It came with yellow rice. I had to try the cheddar cheese soup in Canada because so many talk about how good it is and IT WAS WONDERFUL. Very mild and good. We ended our trip around the world with citrus and mango salad, grapefruit cake and coca polada. It was the perfect way to end our trip around the world. We waddled out of EPCOT and enjoyed every minute of it.

Dinner - Cosmic Rays - Yes, we actually ate dinner. It was much later though. I shared a 1/2 rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes with both of our DDs. Dh had the philly steak with fries. He loved the sandwich and said it was a nice change. I enjoyed the chicken and loved the mashed potatoes.

Still to come........... Flametree BBQ and Liberty Tree Tavern

Enjoyed the reviews! We are looking forward to the PSB breakfast on our next trip!!

Thank you for your reviews. It sounds like you had a great time. I am a little nervous though. I have O'Hanas booked for breakfast in December and I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully their breakfast will improve by then!

Thank you for your reveiws.

We are thinking about doing OHanas this upcoming June so I am curious what people are saying about it

Finally, somone who agreees with me about Ohanas for Breakfast. I thought the food was greasy & just yuck. I also thought that the dining area is not set up well for charaters, not enough room between tables. We liked Cape May much better. Love Ohanas for dinner. I also think that CB are much better if you do them after 9:45 am you can relax more because not everyone is in a rush to get to the parks. Make it much more enjoyable for the little ones.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter