Back from Disneyland to SNOW!

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Just got back from Anaheim/LA this morning, to a wonderful (sarcastic) bunch of snow. Now I miss the sun!

First let me thank all those who welcomed us back. Disneyland was MUCH smaller then I thought it would be, esp the castle. It was sooooo tiny! It was not that busy, we mostly walked on all the rides UNTIL this past Saturday, it was sooo packed. There was 105 minute wait for Indiana Jones. We walked in, stayed about an hour, and then left. We were a bit dissapointed about the few rides closures (but we knew that going down). Seeing Space mountain and TOT and not being able to ride them! The HAunted mansion and IASW were cool, all decorated differently. We were pretty much done the parks by 6pm every night. The first day in the parks we stayed until they closed. In my opinion WDW is better, there is WAY more to do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter