Back from Fantasy 6/10-6/17--let me know if your have questions.

My parents just booked a cruise for the whole family on the Fantasy this August (yes, very last-minute!). I'm so conditioned to having to pre-plan practically every single waking hour at Disney World that I'm having a hard time adjusting my planning expectations and not knowing what the daily schedule is until the day-of navigator comes out. Anyway, I've been trying to gather as much information as possible and was wondering if you remember which nights were the themed dinners on your cruise. My husband and I are planning to do a dinner at Palo, but I want to make sure we have dinner with our kids on Pirate night, and I would really mind missing formal night. Thanks!

sorry to hear that, I was on the same ship/cruise as you! and I had the dole whip and really enjoyed it! it was towards the last days of the trip, maybe it got better?

I'm still trying to figure out when the Dole Whip has EVER had anything "yogurt" about it...

My parents just booked a cruise for the whole family on the Fantasy this August (yes, very last-minute!). I'm so conditioned to having to pre-plan practically every single waking hour at Disney World that I'm having a hard time adjusting my planning expectations and not knowing what the daily schedule is until the day-of navigator comes out. Anyway, I've been trying to gather as much information as possible and was wondering if you remember which nights were the themed dinners on your cruise. My husband and I are planning to do a dinner at Palo, but I want to make sure we have dinner with our kids on Pirate night, and I would really mind missing formal night. Thanks!

I sympathize. I'm fairly desperate for a non-Star Wars set of Personal Navigators for this year to show up online for the Fantasy Western Caribbean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter