Back from HRH

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
Just back from the HRH. It was a great trip and we enjoyed the hotel very much. We received a complimentary cheese and fruit platter our first night from the manager. It think this is because we were staying the first two nights on a gift certificate we received when we had a few problems during our last stay. Our room was a standard and was a courtyard view. It was nice, but I was hoping for a better view or an upgrade. But, when I went to check in, the person at the desk said they have a special room all picked out for you! So, I didn't even ask for an upgrade. I'm not sure what was so special about this room, but it was fine and very clean.

We got breakfast each morning from the place next to the Kitchen - we got three donuts, one fruit cup to share, and 2 medium coffees - this was around $14, which I didn't think was too bad. We really wanted to try the Kitchen for breakfast, but no one was every hungry enough - we are not big breakfast eaters and wanted to get right to the parks. We had two dinners at The Kitchen and they were both good. I'll give a review later on the park boards. Feel free to ask any questions, we loved the HRH and would return again in a minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter