"Back in the day..."

If you ask my 4 year old son he will tell you "Remember those good ole days when I was 3 and we did ..." He's quite a little crack up.:rotfl:

When my son was 5 we were talking about someting and he said "yeah those were the good old days" As if the best days have already past them by!:rotfl:

Back in the day for me, the 70's - 80's, you know when TV was black and white we had no phone and we walked miles to get to school. My sons version of the 70's anyway.

For me back in the day refers to 1980-1991. My pre-teen, teen and college years.

I have NO desire to see 80's hair again. We didn't have big hair, we had Jherri Curls.:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :laughing:

DH's mother will be 93 this summer. When she says back in the day, DH quips that she means before they discovered fire. She tells him she is not so old that she still can't smack her baby. (He is 48):rotfl2:

Back in the day... Hmmm well for me I would say (now don't make fun of me) around 99' when I was like 8. LOL...I know I am young, and it sounds ridiculous but so much has changed since then...

P.S Sometimes I do refer to CD Players as "back in the day".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter