"Back-to-School" Challenge--everyone welcome!

Simba's Mom said:
WI day today. I can't believe I'm only down 0.5 pounds for the week, right back where I started when I came here, because the first couple weeks we had company and I actually gained instead of lost. So it's taken me 2 weeks to lose those 2 pounds! So now I'm at a net loss of 0 pounds.

I know how you feel. It seems like everytime I move forward, I go right back. :hug:

We'll be at WDW about the same time as you, I'll send as many good vibes as possible! pixiedust:

Checking in for down 2lbs since last time I posted! Good luck everyone!!

Hey all! If you will look below you will notice that I finally got my 10 lb. clippie! I thought I would never get there. I lost 1.4 lbs. this week and so I am down to an even 192 and a total loss of -10.2.

UrsulasShadow - I met my little mini-goal this week - thanks for participating in our mini-challenges, it does give me that little extra boost of motivation that I obviously need. If you're interested, I am shooting to get down to 190 this next week. That means that I need to lose another 1.8. I'm going to give it a good honest try anyway.

Curiouser - You are definitely losing steadily, good for you! Keep it up!

Pixiechick - I know how you've been feeling - I have had small losses the last few weeks but at least they were losses. Keep working at it and it'll happen.

Rhonda- Keep working at it - trust me it does happen and if you have a bad day or week just turn it around and start over. The key is to be patient and keep working at it. We are all here to give you support!

Everyone else - Let's keep this up - We are all going to be successful here with each other's help and motivation.

If I don't check in for a week or two - it's because it is almost time for the motorcycle rally here and I am working at a local campground for that period of time. It gets crazy out here and I'm not sure I will have time to check in as often as I do now. I need you to send me positive thoughts - I will be tempted by campground smells and all the stuff that goes along with this. I will be buying myself lots of fruit to keep on hand to keep myself from being too tempted. Fruits are the one thing that can keep me away from all the yucky stuff.
Take Care ALL -- Renee

Naisy68 said:
Hey all! If you will look below you will notice that I finally got my 10 lb. clippie! I thought I would never get there. I lost 1.4 lbs. this week and so I am down to an even 192 and a total loss of -10.2.

UrsulasShadow - I met my little mini-goal this week - thanks for participating in our mini-challenges, it does give me that little extra boost of motivation that I obviously need. If you're interested, I am shooting to get down to 190 this next week. That means that I need to lose another 1.8. I'm going to give it a good honest try anyway.
Take Care ALL -- Renee
Way to go, Renee! I think I'll try for 174, so that's 1.8 lbs. I lost 4 lbs this week(which may just be dehydration...it was awfully hot today), making my total for this challenge 7/18. There's still hope for me, I guess. Have fun with your campground events! And good going, everyone.

UrsulasShadow said:
Way to go, Renee! I think I'll try for 174, so that's 1.8 lbs. I lost 4 lbs this week(which may just be dehydration...it was awfully hot today), making my total for this challenge 7/18. There's still hope for me, I guess. Have fun with your campground events! And good going, everyone.

Jeepers! The weight's just falling off of you now. Good for you! 4 pounds, that's a big loss for one week. Thanks for the tips on the WW thread! Frozen grapes are a great idea! I'm not a big blueberry fan because at backpack camp one year in Wyoming, the blueberries in my pancakes were moving! I haven't been able to eat them since.

I am down another pound which puts me at 5/12! I may not make it but I'm not doing too bad either!
Thanks!
jana

I'm down another 2 lbs. for a total of 3.5/15. I've been really focusing on getting my water and exercise in.

curiouser: Good job!! :cheer2:

Naisy68 Congrats on the 10 lb clippie! Nice work--have fun at the rally and try to eat well!

RhondaW :cool1: Keep it up!

UrsulasShadow WOW! 4lbs is amazing. Even if some of it is dehydration, you know you lost something in there somewhere!

jayna22 :banana: nice job on the loss. Any weight loss is "making it"--you're lighter than you were when you took the challenge!

Everyone keep up the good work!

wow this thread is still going strong -- great b/c i needed to read some inspiration!!

after my last post our weekend plans changed and last minute i ended up driving my DD almost 14 to her dog show about 2 1/2 hours away. so needless to say i didn't do a great job packing WW friendly foods, and we ate out sat night and had ice cream sunday. lets just say i lost the battle. now i'm joining the club of 'why did i do that?" and trying to focus to relose that fluff last weekend gave me! darn! shoot!

but i'm going strong again, been working out HARD this week, today is my day off but i'm stripping wallpaper and hope to get in some yoga to stretch out when i stop for the day. there is too much to do in one day. i bought some lean meat at the grocery yesterday and didn't but any more WW ice cream so i can try to recapture my mojo and LOSE!

i skipped my WI this week, i knew i was up -- i'll WI next tuesday

cyber high five to all the LOSERS!!! and kudos to everyone who is cheat-free!! i'm trying!!

I am down another 4 lbs since I last weighed about 2 weeks ago. So I am now at 6/15! :)

Finally! I'm living out my "getnthinr" user name! Put me down for 2.8/17. And I'm actually eating real food -- I'm pretty happy!

Congrats to all you big losers -- and for the rest of us, it took me 3 weeks to finally see this loss, so don't give up! Good deeds do pay off!

Good morning, everyone! I know I have been the worst challenge hostess in WISH history--I promise I have rehabilitated! :rotfl2:

I had not been doing well with the eating/exercising thing (too much of the first, not enough of the 2nd), so when I checked in, I felt guilty! :blush:
You know how that is?

Well, I start back to work this morning, and I really believe that will make this easier. I have done much better this week, and DH & I got up early this morning and exercised. So, I needed a little extra motivation, and I came in here and read this thread!

You all are amazing! You have accomplished so much, and we still have over a month to go! I keep getting the "server is busy" thingie, so I can't get the first post updated. I am going to try late tonight to get it updated to celebrate all of you LOSERS!!

Ok, must go take a shower now. Again, I apologize, but thank you for helping me get back on track!!! 13 more pounds by Sept. 4th, here I come!!

Everyone have a great OP day!!! Kick some diet/exercise butt!! :cheer2:

Finally, some weight loss! 2.0 pounds this week. So I'm now 2.0/15. I was so excited to have lost 10% this week, that I came running here to post!

Congratulations to everyone! I have been on vacation for the last week and a half. I ate some really "bad" stuff! But the good news is I didn't gain anything back! So I am now recommitting myself to the challenge. Good luck everyone! :cheer2:

still maintaining.... I could cry! I'm so frustrated! HELP!

Just checking in. Nothing lost this week but that didn't surprise me since it is that time of the month and I never can lose anything then. So I am still 9/21 for this week.

Congrats to all of those who've lost or maintained!!
You can put me on the maintained list! The scale has not budged :guilty:
Hopefully next week I'll be posting a loss (and get to change Pinnochio's numbers!) Good Luck to us all :wizard:
Have a great weekend everyone! :sunny:

Hi! I haven't checked im with my weight loss yet...I weighed myself this morning and I am down 8 pounds! Thank you!

Keep up the good work everyone! :banana:

I am down 1.5lbs. Somewhere my adding got messed up so I am actually at 6/12! I think I can do it!

Thanks!
jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter