Back to work! Scrapping with swapped items - round 21 ~ Congrats KKBeaton2

I got as far as taking pics but haven't got round to uploading - my pages don't count but its nice to see your stuff used so I'll put them up anyway sometime.:thumbsup2

Hey I have my kids convienced I'm 32..and I never age.... DH ages, me no!
I actually have been working in DS8's class and one little boy asked how DS8 had a teenager for a mom!!! DS8 laughed and said, she is not a teenager...but she isn't old either! $5.00 will be tucked under his pillow for not blowing mommies cover!

I thought we looked like our favorite princess and lived Happily Ever After! princess:

that works too! I Jasmine, she has attitude!

Hey I have my kids convienced I'm 32..and I never age.... DH ages, me no!
I actually have been working in DS8's class and one little boy asked how DS8 had a teenager for a mom!!! DS8 laughed and said, she is not a teenager...but she isn't old either! $5.00 will be tucked under his pillow for not blowing mommies cover!

LOL I can so see him saying that! Good boy!

I suppose as its our 19th anniversary tomorrow and DS(15)'s 16th in a couple of weeks I'd better stop pretending to be under 35:rolleyes1

Anyway, here's some pics. I was so excited to be actually scrapping I forgot to check whose is whose :guilty: but where I can remember I'll give you the credit :goodvibes:

page swap
IMG_2277.jpg

my pieces - log ago everyday swap
IMG_2278.jpg

everyday swap - pages
IMG_2279.jpg

everyday swap - elements
IMG_2280.jpg

everyday swap - elements
IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

everyday swap - elements (2 sets)
IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

calendar swap - my pieces
IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

through the year - Susiestone
IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

Happy Anniversary Mazda!!!!

Your pages look great. Thanks for using some of my pieces!!!!! The Bravo set and the Day at the Museum set are mine.:goodvibes

I love your pieces Stephanie - they always get used (I'm just bad about taking pics and posting them :guilty:)

happy anniversary Mazda!
and i'm so happy you used my bbq set with the ants. i loved that paper!

It was so cool" I had a rub-on but it just wouldn't (rub on) - maybe it was something bumpy in the other side, but in the end I got fed up and just moved the elements round to cover the half-ants stupid won'trubon.:headache:

Just to let everyone know in case they haven't checked the new sticky with guidelines we can no longer allow people to provide prizes for the challenges- we still want to have them but the prize is getting to host the next round and getting pages done.

All the pages posted are great. I have pictures of the first group of mine and will be posting them soon.

Rebecca

Thanks for the info Rebecca - I'll amend the OP. (I still hadn't decided what to send anyway:guilty:)

Here are some more pages that I completed yesterday at a crop. These were all from the Disney Cruise Line swap that just finished up recently. Thanks to all for their elements that I used.

LOs019.jpg

LOs021.jpg

LOs015.jpg

LOs017.jpg

LOs010.jpg

LOs012.jpg

LOs014.jpg

LOs008.jpg

LOs007.jpg

LOs001.jpg

LOs004.jpg

Great pages! I'm coming on vacation with you next time;)

Thanks everyone! And yes, Mazda, we do have fun vacations! We like to vacation as often as possible also! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter