Bad information about renting points on the Resorts board

Hi, I was a renter recently at SSR. I understood that there would be the exchange of the dirty towels for the new towels and garbage pickup on the forth day, so I just washed towels as needed . I found it very convenient with the washer and dryer. I got all the garbage together each morning into one bag and dropped it off in the regular garbage recepticle in front of the villa. I didn't know what I was supposed to do with the garbage until the forth day. I didn't want to keep it around until then. What are you supposed to do with it?? Is there a dumpster somewhere where I should have put it??
Thanks for any replies.:confused3

There is a garbage room. :) Really.

But you did just fine putting it in the can outside the villa. Alot of people leave it on the floor in the hallway outside their door. :sad2:

We were close to the elevators at BWV in September, but looking down the hall, garbage and room service trays galore!

My DH actually thought I was going to get in trouble for taking the bags down to the garbage room because he kept saying "Honey, noone else is taking theirs, I don't think you are allowed in there!"

I noticed on my stays last year at OKW and BWV, there are now cards in the room that explain trash & towel service & full cleaning dates. If the renter got a copy of the confirmation, the trash & towel date is on there.

I just got back from okw studio and we had a different problem. I was fully aware of the rules but our towels would not air dry. I carefully hung them each morning in the bathroom and they were still just as wet the next day. I also rinsed some bathing suits and had the same problem. For whatever reason, absolutely nothing would dry. I don't know if our particular room had poor circulation or what. Has anyone else had this problem? Eventually, we just did laundry by the pool but we will be staying in a 1 bedroom from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter