Balboa Pier Parking

jennilouwho

DIS Veteran
Hi there! I am starting to get ready for our Dland trip in a month and wondering how I pay for parking at the Balboa Pier for our beach day. Do I need coins? Will they take credit card?

What an odd thing to worry about!

I've been to Balboa many times and for the life of me, I can't remember how I paid for parking. It's THAT unmemorable or an issue. Take both, to be on the safe side and get it off your worry list.

Parking is tight down there though, not easy. You might luck out and get some street parking for free!

I am not losing sleep over it, but I will have to go to the bank and grab a roll of quarters if need be, so just wondering if I need to add that to my to do list....

All the meters I have recently used in the LA area have taken quarters and credit cards. It costs a little more when using the credit card versus quarters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter