Bally's Las Vegas

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
I just booked a couple rooms at Bally's this summer. I got the classic rooms in the South Tower. Any recent experiences?

The location is GREAT.

It is clean but it does look kinda old. You expect the Rat Pack to walk in. Or Sean Connery in a tux and Jill St. John in a purple pants suit from 1970.

For the price, that's pretty much what I expect. Would it be worthwhile to try the $20 trick at check-in for the North Tower? It looks like it was updated somewhat recently.

I never did. But then I don't really care about how the room looks as long as it is clean.

I will tell you that the South Tower rooms are HUGE. Never been in the North so I can't say anything for sure about those.

not sure what code u used to book (had it booked for 1 night, until i decided to take advantage of sim rate after freebies @ Planet Hollywood)...

IBSN2 came up with $50/night for south tower rooms @ Ballys, good many dates into Sept:smokin:

Been to Vegas many times. Bally's is a great location, middle of strip. Has a monorail station. It is older, if that bothers you take the walkway to Paris and you're in modern day Vegas. Big bonus...the rooms are big!! By far some of the biggest rooms of any hotel I've stayed at in Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter