Baltimore/Annapolis 4th of July questions

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
We're headed to Ocean City in early July, and are thinking of spending 2 nights in this area. I had originally thought of staying at the Baltimore Inner Harbor on July 3 and Annapolis on July 4th, but am wondering where the better location would be to spend the 4th of July and see fireworks. How much is there to do in Annapolis? We will have 2 daughters, 16 and 18, with DH and I. Should I spend both nights in the Inner Harbor and just visit Annapolis on our way to OC? Thanks so much.

I'd stay in Annapolis over the inner harbor, but I live here, lol, so the harbor has lost its appeal.

I've never done fireworks in Annapolis but I'm sure they have them. The ones in the national mall are spectacular.

I haven't been to the Baltimore fireworks in years because of the traffic and drive. If you stay right at the Inner Harbor, I think you would have a great veiw without going far. They are good fireworks. Never been to the ones in Annapolis but not sure the major hotels are near where they are set off, but I could be wrong.

I have not seen 4th of July fireworks from the harbor, but I have seen other fireworks displays there and they are great! Some of the venues in the area hold special viewing parties, check out the aquarium, the science center and top of the world for options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter