Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Good morning Barbara,

Thank you for sharing your talent (and TIME) with us that are technically challenged!

Requesting a couple more for our upcoming Alaska Trip! :)

m and M Blue alaska - Mama Jo, McKenzie & Jess Alaskan Adventures (if too long can abbreviate McKenzie to Mck) :) May 25 - June 1, 2015 with ports as you have (if that is too long can say Girls Alaskan Adventures)

Alaska donald Map - Mama Jo, McKenzie & Jessica - May 25 - June 1, 2015

I didn't see the official name for this one but a family had Captain Mickey coming out of a port hole(it was 2027 request if that helps) can just use: DVC Member Cruise to Alaska 2015

Minnie red dot - mh -(These are adorable!!)
Julie
McKenzie
Jessica

DVC Member WA - The Ross Family

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!

Hi Barb!

Thank you so much for doing this for people! I do have a long list so I hope this is not asking too much of you:

Image: Welcome Aboard Princess
Name: Hannah and Olivia

Image: Welcome Aboard Princess
Name: Kristen and Francine

Image: Ship w full mickey moon mh
Dates: October 17-24, 2015
Ship: Fantasy
Other Info: Western Caribbean
Mouse Ear Left: Yeh Yeh
Mouse Ear Right: Mah Mah

Image: aurora 1 lp
Name: Hannah
Date: October 2015

Image: snow white 1 silver ph
Name: Olivia

Image: ariel 1 lp
Name: Kristen

Image: minnie baby lp
Name: Francine

Image: m and m retro anchor mh
Mouse Ear Left: Kevin and Le
Mouse Ear Right: Fantasy Oct 2015

Image: M and m fantasy
Name: The Wong Family
Ship Disney Fantasy
Other Info: Western Caribbean

Thank you! Doh Je! Xie Xie! Merci Beaucoup!

Hi Barb

Thanks for doing all the Disigns for the Graham family, see post #2070. Unfortunately the Pong and Perdita mh - has the name Amy. Could you please change it to Holly as requested. Thanks for all your time and hard work, you are a star.
Louise
Hi Louise,
Sorry about that. It's been fixed in post 2070.

Just wanted to let those waiting for there requests that I am going to try to get caught up between today and tomorrow. Last week was very busy but this week should be a little slower.
Thanks for your patience everyone!

Hi Barb
Thank you for the Mickey heads you did for us 2 years ago. We have them on T shirts and hardly a day goes by that someone says 'neat t-shirt' or ' where did you get that, I haven't seen it anywhere'. I hope that will make you smile.

We are off on a disney cruise in August. Please could I ask for a couple of dis signs for T shirts:

DCL mickey heads:

Castaway cay Minnie
Castaway cay mickey
Captain stitch

Thank you for your help.

Julieanne
How do you want these personalized? I don't post blanks.
PS...It does make me smile!

Wow-I am blown away by this amazing forum and your talent! I am not quite sure how this works but do I just make a request? If so, and you have the time, may I have the following to print on shirts:

1. Nite Ship with fireworks (info to place on it would be Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Disney Fantasy, 2015)
2. Mickey Fantasy Itinerary map for Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Disney Fantasy, 2015
3. Keep Calm and Put Your Mouse Ears On

This will be our very first cruise and this will make it that much more special! Thank you!
There are 2 different eastern Caribbean maps for the fantasy in 2015. Which one are you needing? And what personalization are you wanting on the keep calm disign? I don't post blanks.

How do you want these personalized? I don't post blanks.
PS...It does make me smile!
Hi Barb
I am pleased it makes you smile! You deserve it for your generosity! The wording is:
The Lloyd Family - for the stitch - The ship is the Magic, if there is room ...
2 x Minnie's - Julieanne on one DISign and Emily on another
2 x Mickey's - Mike on one DISign and Ben on the other
Thank you so much

Hey Barb!!!!!!
I would love if you could make a few designs for me and my girlfriend for our Hawaiian cruise!!!!!!

Hawaii Folder
Lilo and Stitch hibiscus 1 mh
: Left ear- Nick & Robin, Right ear- Aloha
Hawaiian Beach Mickey and Minnie: Disney Wonder/ Hawaii September 7-17, 2015
Peter Pan ph: Top- Robin, Bottom- Disney Wonder September 2015
Peter Pan char ph: Top- Nick, Bottom- Disney Wonder September 2015

Pirate Folder
Pirate Pluto mh
: Left ear-Nick, Right ear- A Pirate's Life For Me
Pirate Chip and Dale mh: Left ear-Robin, Right ear- Yo-Ho
Pirates in the Caribbean mh: Left ear-Nick, Right ear- DCL Logo

Mickey Heads Folder
Wendy Darling mh
: Left ear-Robin, Right ear-Wonder 2015

Disigns Folder
The following 3 I would love to have the same thing written on them: Top- Disney Wonder September 2015, Bottom- Robin and Nick
M&M Sunset Deck
M&M Moonlit Deck
M&M Ocean Beach Chairs

I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here you go...

I would love a few requests, please.

Frozen char Alaska
The Doebele Family
June 2015

m and m blue Alaska
The Doebele's Alaskan Adventure
June 8-15, 2015

winter disigns
anna 2 snowflake with Madison
elsa snowflake with Kristin
olaf with Patrick

Thanks-
Here you go...

Hi Barb
Thank you for the Mickey heads you did for us 2 years ago. We have them on T shirts and hardly a day goes by that someone says 'neat t-shirt' or ' where did you get that, I haven't seen it anywhere'. I hope that will make you smile.

We are off on a disney cruise in August. Please could I ask for a couple of dis signs for T shirts:

DCL mickey heads:

Castaway cay Minnie
Castaway cay mickey
Captain stitch

Thank you for your help.

Julieanne
I'm sorry I didn't see where you had already given me the family name. But I did them both ways for you so you can choose.

We just booked our first Disney Cruise! It's kind of a last minute trip - no kids this time - sailing June 22 to the Bahamas on the Dream! We're so excited and I would love to have some special signs to make up as door magnets if you have the time.

Could we have:
m and m island view deck
Names: Russell and Amber
Ship : Disney Dream
Dates: June 22-26, 2015

Mickey 3 lp
Name: Russell

minnie 2 lp
Name: Amber

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us!!
Here you go...

Hello Barb,

Thank you so much for the joy you bring to so many with your designs and truly making Disney Cruises Special when you see all of the decorated cabin doors.

Could you please help us with the following at your convenience?

1. Norway Cruise Gang Design (Can the characters, Mickey, Minnie & Goofy be changed? as this Norwegian Cruise with focus on Frozen wondered if you could design something as we are two, Pete & Faith?
was thinking could use the shields with different Frozen Characters, Anna, Elsa, Olaf & Kristoff. On the Ship, Mickey & Minnie representing Pete & Faith and Goofy if possible.
Title - Disney Magic, Magical Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Colletti Family
Disney Font or your preference

2. I Did It - Castaway Cay 5K with Mickey for Pete and Minnie for Faith. Both dated May 1, 2015

Thanks in advance,
Pete
Here you go...

Hi There
I was hoping to use one of your designs to order Postcards to give as part of my FE gift, is that possible? If so, here is what I am looking for
1) nite ship w fireworks
2) Western Carribean Cruise (at the top)
3) July 11th-July 18th, 2015 (at the bottom)
or if you have suggestions, I would gladly take them!! Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks in advance!

Hi There
I was hoping to use one of your designs to order Postcards to give as part of my FE gift, is that possible? If so, here is what I am looking for
1) nite ship w fireworks
2) Western Carribean Cruise (at the top)
3) July 11th-July 18th, 2015 (at the bottom)
or if you have suggestions, I would gladly take them!! Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks in advance!
What size do you need?

I'm sorry I didn't see where you had already given me the family name. But I did them both ways for you so you can choose.

Thank you so much Barb, these are fantastic. I don't know how you manage to decipher my incoherent request, but every time you seem to know exactly what works. You are a superstar!

Hi Barb,
I would love it if you could make the following for me:
1. Pirate mickey on ship mh (Rowan)
2. Nite ship with fireworks (Kearney Family)
3. Nite ship with fireworks (Vida Family)
4. Mand m Fantasy (Kearney Family)
5. M and m Fantasy (Vida Family)
6. Rapunzel pap mh (Riley) If you have Elsa she would prefer that, but I didn't see that in your photobucket
7. Minnie blue dress mh (Peyton)
8. Tink FLower mh (Hanna)

We are going on the Fantasy western Caribbean from July 11-18, 2015
Thank you sooooo much!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb, you did some awesome graphics for us on our cruise 2 years ago... We are going again and taking a friend on her first cruise and we were hoping to get a couple more graphics if possible.
1. Eeyore black ear mh
Gracie
2. Kermit 2 mh
Betsy
3. Marie 1 mh
Lora
4. Mickey jumping mh
Morgan (one ear)
1st cruise (other ear)
5. chip & dale bv flag lp
The Garber Family
Disney Dream
June 19-22, 2015
6. Mickey 3 lp
Disney Dream
Morgan

Thanks so much for these, they are so great... It really makes our cruise and vacation that much more special!
Here you go...

1.Can I get some cruise designs plase?

1. Splashin at cc
gangatcc_zps1dbd6239.jpg.html

I would like the wording to be
Dona Family
August 2015

2. Capt Mickey and Gang
captmandgangbeach_zps61bc1262.jpg.html

Disney Dream
Dona Family
August 2015

3. m and m island view deck
mampmislandviewdeck_zpsd61b41b7.jpg.html

Disney Dream
August 2015
Darla and Don

4.Mickey DCL Ship Design
MICKEYDCLSHIPDISIGN_zpsfa0fe938.jpg.html

Disney Dream
August 3rd - 7th 2015
The Dona's

5. Wa Mickey Gang Dcl Photo wamickeygangwshipname_zps4a9af9de.jpg.html
Welcome Aboard
Dona Family
Disney Dream
August 3-7, 2015

Thank you so much!
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter