Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barbara! Such cute disigns! I was wondering if you could please:
yo ho yo ho pirate disign, "The Michalski Family". Would it be ok to skip the date? If not, I completely understand, the dates are January 10-17, 2015.

We are headed on our very first Disney cruise on the Fantasy in Jan, very excited! Thank you very much!

Take good care of the Fantasy! We will be headed out on the Fantasy Jan. 17. You will love it. She's a beautiful ship! Here you go...

Hi Barb!
This is our first cruise and we just found Disboards and you. We leave Monday for our cruise so it might be to late. Here we go

1. Mickey Wonder bow

1. Sand Snowman Design
2. Griffith Family
4. Wonder
5. Bahamas
(also the Grutzius family, and Ross Family)

1.Ariel ph
2. Anjali
4. Disney Wonder

1.Tigger balloon mh
2. Nirmala
4. Disney Wonder

1. Lilo and Stitch 1 lp
2.Sonia
4. Disney Wonder

1. Wreck it Ralph mh
2. Dion
Right side

1. Vanellope mh
2. Kendra
Left side

1. Anna and Elsa 2mh
2. Corey
Left side

1. Baymax 1 mh
2. Dustin
right side

1. Belle pap mh
2. Rhonda
left side

1. Gaston ph
2. William

1. Olaf 3lp
2. Michelle

1. frozen gang 1 mh
2. Audrey

1.minnie 1 silver ph
2. Carmen

1. Capt. Mickey 2 lp
2. Doug

1. Princess Gray anchor mh
2. Jessica

1. Genie 1 silver ph
2. John

Thank you very much for your help!

John
Glad you found us!

I did this for our first cruise back in 2011 so I am a bit rusty at the request thing so apologies in advance if I mess this up!

My family is going on a western Caribbean Cruise on the Magic leaving on Sunday, January 25th-Sunday Feb 21st.

1. A group design with all our names..."Nanny, Dad-Dad, Mama, Daddy, Patrick, Lucas, Maddie" that has our ship name, date, and western Caribbean cruise listed.

2. Mickey ears with Maddie and Merida
3. Mickey ears with Lucas and Big Hero 6 characters

4. First Cruise for "Nanny and Dad-Dad"...any design and characters appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Heather =)

Are your dates correct? Jan. 25 - Feb. 21, 2015
Barbara

Hi Barb!

I'm so excited to have found this thread and I think it is awesome that you are so willing to do this for other people.

We would like the following:

1. M and M Sunset Deck Photo- Fantasy. April 2015. Tonia and Randy

2. Yoda 1 Mh - Randy in left ear

3. Princess Leia Minnie Mh- Tonia in left ear

4. Pirates Life For Me. Disney Fantasy. The George Family

5. Pirate sayings skull Mh - Randy in left ear and 2015 in right ear

6. Pirate Minnie Red Mh- Tonia in left ear and 2015 in right ear

Thank you so much!! We have another family sailing with us so once they decide I will be making one more request. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

Tonia

I'll be watching for your other request! :) Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for these new design!

I'd like
Verandah room peephole 2
Léa & Sarah
Disney Dream 2015

Verandah room peephole 3
Mimi
Disney Dream 2015

M and M Sunset Deck Photo- Dream 2015. Flavie & Isaac

For our April cruise!
Flav

Hi Barbara!

Thank you so much for that first round of requests. They look awesome! I've already printed them out. Do you recommend buying the magnetic sheets from a store like Michael's to affix them?

Here is the request from the others in our party:

Cocktail 1 Mh

Life preserver tinker bell sitting - Fantasy Tonia

Life preserver Yoda- Fantasy Randy

Surfboard Rectange-Disney Fantasy 2015 with names:
Elsa- Sophia
Anna-Olivia
Mickey-Steve
Minnie-Kim

Anna and Elsa 2 Mh- Sophia in left Ear and Olivia in right Ear

Ship with full Mickey Moon Mh- Steve in left Ear and Kim in right Ear

Pirate Hat Gray and Pink- Kim

Pirate Hat Brown- Steve

Pirate Cap Pink - Sophia

Pirate Cap Pink - Olivia

Thank you so much for doing this. We're not going until April so feel free to get to these requests whenever it is convenient for you.

Happy holidays to you and your family

Tonia

Take good care of the Fantasy! We will be headed out on the Fantasy Jan. 17. You will love it. She's a beautiful ship!

Looks like we will be sailing with you. I'd like to make badge-a-minit buttons for the folks who are sailing on the Fantasy on January 17th, but I am at a loss as to what sort of generic design would best suit this type of cruise.

If you could come up with a design, I'd be overjoyed to make buttons for all the fish extenders that are planned for this cruise (although I am not planning to participate in the FE groups).

The badge-a-minit buttons are 2 1/4" in diameter, so simple designs work best. Perhaps the cruise ship inside a porthole or life preserver with the dates of the cruise would work (unless you have a better idea).

Let me know if this is something that you would be able to do. Thanks in advance for considering my request.

John

I did this for our first cruise back in 2011 so I am a bit rusty at the request thing so apologies in advance if I mess this up!

My family is going on a western Caribbean Cruise on the Magic leaving on Sunday, January 25th-Sunday Feb 21st.

1. A group design with all our names..."Nanny, Dad-Dad, Mama, Daddy, Patrick, Lucas, Maddie" that has our ship name, date, and western Caribbean cruise listed.

2. Mickey ears with Maddie and Merida
3. Mickey ears with Lucas and Big Hero 6 characters

4. First Cruise for "Nanny and Dad-Dad"...any design and characters appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Heather =)
Here you go...

Hi Barbara!

Thank you so much for that first round of requests. They look awesome! I've already printed them out. Do you recommend buying the magnetic sheets from a store like Michael's to affix them?

Here is the request from the others in our party:

Cocktail 1 Mh

Life preserver tinker bell sitting - Fantasy Tonia

Life preserver Yoda- Fantasy Randy

Surfboard Rectange-Disney Fantasy 2015 with names:
Elsa- Sophia
Anna-Olivia
Mickey-Steve
Minnie-Kim

Anna and Elsa 2 Mh- Sophia in left Ear and Olivia in right Ear

Ship with full Mickey Moon Mh- Steve in left Ear and Kim in right Ear

Pirate Hat Gray and Pink- Kim

Pirate Hat Brown- Steve

Pirate Cap Pink - Sophia

Pirate Cap Pink - Olivia

Thank you so much for doing this. We're not going until April so feel free to get to these requests whenever it is convenient for you.

Happy holidays to you and your family

Tonia
The only thing I can tell you is what I have done to make magnets. I have printed them on Avery magnet sheets. These worked on both the Magic and the Fantasy. Some people have had trouble with them on the Magic because of the amount of paint on the doors. I also have printed them on cardstock, laminated then applied the magnet strips on the back. These worked fine on both ships.
Here you go...

Looks like we will be sailing with you. I'd like to make badge-a-minit buttons for the folks who are sailing on the Fantasy on January 17th, but I am at a loss as to what sort of generic design would best suit this type of cruise.

If you could come up with a design, I'd be overjoyed to make buttons for all the fish extenders that are planned for this cruise (although I am not planning to participate in the FE groups).

The badge-a-minit buttons are 2 1/4" in diameter, so simple designs work best. Perhaps the cruise ship inside a porthole or life preserver with the dates of the cruise would work (unless you have a better idea).

Let me know if this is something that you would be able to do. Thanks in advance for considering my request.

John
Glad to help. That's so nice of you to want to make them for the FE groups.
I came up with 2 different portholes for you to choose from. If you want anything changed or have a different idea just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Barbara

Hi Barb,

I love your designs! Hoping for the following for our big family cruise:

Jasmine pap mh- Graysen
Arielle pap mh- Erin
Cinderella pap mh- Mareigh
Shop on M&M mh- Jeff & Melissa (can you leave off keep calm and shop on?)
Lady & Tramp 2 md- Grandma & Grandpa

Thanks so much!!

Melissa

Hi Barb,

I love your designs! Hoping for the following for our big family cruise:

Jasmine pap mh- Graysen
Arielle pap mh- Erin
Cinderella pap mh- Mareigh
Shop on M&M mh- Jeff & Melissa (can you leave off keep calm and shop on?)
Lady & Tramp 2 md- Grandma & Grandpa

Thanks so much!!

Melissa
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

We really are looking forward to decorating for our first Disney cruise in April 2015!

We would really appreciate the following:

Fab 5 lp, Dream, April 2015, The Benchimol family

Fairy godmother lp, Dream, Mimi

Ana lp, Dream, Sarah

Merida lp, Dream, Léa

Flynn Rider lp, Dream, Isaac

Tink sitting 2 lp, Dream, Flavie

Lilo & Stitch 2 lp, Dream, Flavie & Isaac

Thank you in advance and best wishes for a magical New Year!

I came up with 2 different portholes for you to choose from. If you want anything changed or have a different idea just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Barbara

Barbara - I love them both!!!

Thanks so much.

Barbara

Got some feedback from the group. So far the majority seem to like the second design (stylized ship with beach in foreground). I got one suggestion to use the text from the first design (Cruisin' on the Fantasy) on the second design. I can probably manage that change with my editing software, but if you feel like making that change, that would be fantastic. Since the design will be on a 2 1/4" button, if you are making the change, could you pick a larger font for the text?

It looks like I'll be making around 250 buttons to hand out. I may need another suitcase for just the buttons.

John

Got some feedback from the group. So far the majority seem to like the second design (stylized ship with beach in foreground). I got one suggestion to use the text from the first design (Cruisin' on the Fantasy) on the second design. I can probably manage that change with my editing software, but if you feel like making that change, that would be fantastic. Since the design will be on a 2 1/4" button, if you are making the change, could you pick a larger font for the text?

It looks like I'll be making around 250 buttons to hand out. I may need another suitcase for just the buttons.

John
Looks like you will be busy!

Wow!!! That was quick.

The combined design looks great. Just hope that the color printer doesn't run out of ink (or toner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter