Bath towels vs beach towels?

lifebybethany

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone has recently seen bath towels instead of beach towels for sale at WDW? Difference being a thicker material than the standard beach towels in a lot of the gift shops. Thanks!

I have never seen bath towels at WDW. We go twice a year I was last there in December. I have seen Beach and hand (kitchen) towels.

I'm deleting what I wrote because it seems that I was incorrect and not helpful.

Last edited:
I would try Disney Springs as they seen to have a large variety of stores/merchandise. There is also a large Disney store there but I don't recall what type of towels (if any) they sell.

Thanks all! A few years ago my husband bought an Animal Kingdom bath towel and it's on its last legs of use so looking for a replacement, ideally parks related but I know that's hard to come by these days.

We have bought “Disney Parks” bath towel sets (hand towels, bath towels, and washcloths that say “Disney Parks” on the tags) online at ShopDisney before but it has been a few years. (Ours are light blue and have a light Mickey head patterning toward the bottom- we also bought a Mickey soap dish and toothbrush holder that are white with a subtle Mickey ear patterning at the same time.)
We would love to buy more bath towels so I hope WDW starts doing this again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter