Bathtubs

Standard rooms all have a tub/shower combo.

Handicap accessible rooms often have a roll-in shower.

The 1 Bdrm villa at AKL in the Kidani lodge have a separate tub. Not sure about the set up with the 2 Bdrm.

We were in the Aeoeratoa building at the Poly in November, and our room at least had a tub/shower.

Are you talking about just those two resorts or all standard rooms? Our room at Pop just had a shower.

All standard rooms. I’ve stayed at Pop and had a tub/shower combo. They almost have to have tubs in the rooms as there are many families with very small kids who have to take baths. You must have been in a HA room.

All standard rooms. I’ve stayed at Pop and had a tub/shower combo. They almost have to have tubs in the rooms as there are many families with very small kids who have to take baths. You must have been in a HA room.

Some of the newly remodeled standard rooms at Pop have showers only. Same at YC.

Actually many rooms don’t have bathtubs - they seem to be doing away with them.

Reactions: Iya
Actually many rooms don’t have bathtubs - they seem to be doing away with them.

Yes, a few other people have corrected me. But I highly doubt they’re doing away with them. Families with young kids wouldn’t be able to stay on-site if there were no bathtubs in any of the resorts.

I venture to guess that you still have a better chance of getting one than not, even at the remodeled resorts.

Do the Polynesian or animal kingdom lodge rooms have bathtubs?
the Polyn regular room has tubs (not including HC) - the studios in the DVC part have tub/shower and a separate shower.

AKL/V all have tubs (except HC)

Not sure if this makes a difference to the OP, but the Poly also has the vanity inside the bathroom. I believe Poly/CR and MAYBE the WL have the vanity inside, all others have a vanity outside the show/tub/toilet room unless its an accessible room.

Since I am up before any of my family and like my peace getting ready before they wake up, I love having the vanity inside the bathroom so Im not waking everyone up brushing my teeth!

Not sure if this makes a difference to the OP, but the Poly also has the vanity inside the bathroom. I believe Poly/CR and MAYBE the WL have the vanity inside, all others have a vanity outside the show/tub/toilet room unless its an accessible room.

Since I am up before any of my family and like my peace getting ready before they wake up, I love having the vanity inside the bathroom so Im not waking everyone up brushing my teeth!

WL has the vanity outside.

We were in Tuvalu at the poly had a nice bath tub our girls still do baths. Also sink is in the bathroom not an issue for us. Lots of counter space and really nice bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter