Bay Lake Tower Outdoor Grills?

deedisneydream97

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked before...but can't locate the threads where it has been mentioned. Anyone know if the grills as Bay Lake are gas or charcoal? Thanks in advance.

The grills at the WDW resorts are charcoal, at DL they are gas.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the info. I know where they are located (I recall they have a nice pavillion over them). We are kind of disappointed in the "new" menu at California Grill, so may give up our reservation there and cook up something good ourselves instead and enjoy our theme park view from our room. I'm a little hesitant about charcoal though.....too many bad childhood memories of black hamburgers tasting like lighter fluid. Sure don't want to ruin a good steak.

Yep there are a half dozen or so grills but only two (large) picnic tables. So there is high competition for the tables... We swear we will BBQ each time we go but never can get a table so we haven't done it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter