BB Fantasmic! Lunch

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I read an article yesterday on a reliable Disney news website about a new option for F! lunch at Blue Bayou. It said the price would be $59/adult, $29/kids and that it would be available within the next week. Anyone heard anything about this option?

I saw it when I was looking last night on the Disney site, and I was trying to figure out if it was new or something I missed. Is it the same menu as F! dinner? I have a dinner reservation, but now I'm wondering if I need one of these too. (I'm letting my daughter choose between RBT & BB for F! -she won't know about the trip until next week when she graduates middle school). I just made a reservation for July, so it is available too book.

Last edited:
I saw it when I was looking last night on the Disney site, and I was trying to figure out if it was new or something I missed. Is it the same menu as F! dinner? I have a dinner reservation, but now I'm wondering if I need one of these too. (I'm letting my daughter choose between RBT & BB for F! -she won't know about the trip until next week when she graduates middle school). I just made a reservation for July, so it is available too book.

What a fun surprise! The article I read said the F! lunch would include "selections from the lunch menu".

Interesting...RBT says reservations start at 4pm, but the system allowed me to make at 130 F! Dinner today. It does still say dinner, not lunch so I'm guessing the menu and price are the same, but its at 1:30pm.

I am trying to shift my reservations-I see times listed for lunch but no availability the week of the 18th of June. I’d love to save a little money on this package.

Has anyone eaten here for the lunch package yet? I’m trying to plan a last minute trip for end of July-beginning is August and I thought it would be nice to get out of the heat at that time. Also, parents with small kids, did your kids like this restaurant or was it too fancy?

We just did it on the 4th! It was great. Not too fancy for my kids 7 and 11. The food was great and it was so much food. I wish we'd been hungrier!!

Awesome. Thank you. What did you eat? Did you watch for early or later show? Which one is busier?

Awesome. Thank you. What did you eat? Did you watch for early or later show? Which one is busier?
We watched the early show because we wanted a spot for the 4th of July fireworks too. I'm glad we did it. The 2nd show is less crowded though.

My husband had the rib eye, I had the monte cristo, my daughter had the jumbalaya (it was spicy, but she was a fan) and my son had the mac and cheese.

My only complaint was the railing in front of you for fantasmic. I was able to ignore it after a bit, but it was annoying. The cushions were good and necessary, but a pain to pack around all day.

We watched the early show because we wanted a spot for the 4th of July fireworks too. I'm glad we did it. The 2nd show is less crowded though.

My husband had the rib eye, I had the monte cristo, my daughter had the jumbalaya (it was spicy, but she was a fan) and my son had the mac and cheese.

My only complaint was the railing in front of you for fantasmic. I was able to ignore it after a bit, but it was annoying. The cushions were good and necessary, but a pain to pack around all day.

Thanks for the report... sounds great...
Now I’m looking even more forward to our lunch...

Interesting...RBT says reservations start at 4pm, but the system allowed me to make at 130 F! Dinner today. It does still say dinner, not lunch so I'm guessing the menu and price are the same, but its at 1:30pm.
Have you gone yet? We were there this week. I had been seeing the dinner reservations at lunch time and was curious about it. The package description said dinner time after 4, but there was consistently times available between 1-4 for "dinner". I asked a CM on the phone and she said she wasn't seeing any 1pm times and it must have been a fluke. That would be a huge fluke given that it went undetected for months. I'm just curious if you had any problems. We ended up doing Hungry Bear.

Thank you. What time did you arrive for the show? Did you sit in the front row? I was wondering if it’s better if you’re right in the front can you look between two bars? Or are they really close together? When we were there in February we sat in the back row of the blue bayou section and it was awesome but we could look between the people in front of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter