BC water view

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
Hello!
Just switched over to the BC for our May trip and couldn't be more thrilled! I have never stayed in their water view rooms and was wondering if anyone had a particular water view room that was wonderful, quiet, and had king bed and balcony that I could try and request. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

I haven't stayed at the BC but I have and am staying at the YC. With both resorts please bear in mind that a water view room could be that of a pool, canal, or lake. Secondly King rooms are not a given it would only be a request but I believe the Kings in BC are those Murphy/sico type beds.

In Jan., we stayed in 2571 at the Beach Club. It is a wonderful room with a king bed and a full balcony. It is considered a standard view, but you can see the lake across the lawn.

My reservation at BC is for a "Lagoon View" room.....not a water view....

My only request is a nice view of Stormalong... we don't mind any pool noise - we like to be where all the action is.

I better not see any canals!

>>^..^<<

thanks for the tips!!
Are there any more suggestions out there for water view rooms??
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter