BCV 2 BR at 7 months?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Look into your crystal balls, please, and tell me the chances of a 2 BR at BCV for next September if we reserve at 7 months? It really doesn't matter too much what kind-dedicated, lock-off, bed and sofa-bed or 2 beds. I think our back-up (if we can't get a 2 BR at BCV would be AKV-Jambo, and if I'm not mistaken, all the 2 BRs there have a bed and sofa-bed in the second bedroom.

If it's early Sept, you have a decent chance. If it's the last week, during Food and Wine, your chances are slim. We stayed at BCV in Jan...I booked with OKW and HH points right exactly at the 7 month window- 1st thing in the morning. We even were able to get the 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom (which was very nice with my 2 DDs sleeping in there). Good luck!

I am thinking of doing a girls trip for F&W and would like a studio at BCV from 10/31-11/4. I will book at OKW and try to wait list BCV at 7 months...really wished I had BCV points...sigh.

During the month of Sep (including around Labor Day), it is fairly easy to get a lot of things including a 2BR at BCV until starting the last Friday of Sep, which is when Food & Wine usually begins, and 7 month availability at BCV dries up, even though the members do not.

Thanks for the encouragement. We're fairly flexible within the month, so we'll just try sometime around mid-September and be sure to avoid near the end.

Thanks for the encouragement. We're fairly flexible within the month, so we'll just try sometime around mid-September and be sure to avoid near the end.

Actually if you want food & wine check when it starts and try to have your ressie end a day or two in. You may be able to pick it up this way. You could even try walking it a day it two (making ressie for 9 days and then cancel the first two by calling MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter